Roger's Profanisaurus (2002)

Roger's Profanisaurus (2002)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Barbie’s minge sim. Something with a particularly difficult or troublesome mode of entry. ‘Gentlemen, make no mistake. The castle will be heavily guarded. I warn you now, it’wil be like getting into Barbie’s minge.’ If Geoff or any of the mods deem this thread to be going into the realms of depravity, then feel free to remove.

Rogers Profanisaurus | Viz

For anyone who doesn’t know what Viz is, the entire content of the app is based on sexual, regurgitory or lavatorial undertakings. There is nothing remotely uplifting, pleasant, politically correct or educational going on here. Much of it is bloody hilarious, though. bellringer n. A bruising blow on the Herman jelmet from a precariously fitted chod-bin lid, that clangs like the intro to News at Ten. artisan/artisanal adj. Descriptive of any product or service that is manufactured or supplied by someone who used to do it as a hobby.Diamond Publishing Ltd, The Metropolis Group, 2nd Floor, Saunders House, 52-53 The Mall, Ealing, London, W5 3TA I've just received my new copy of the complete revised edition of Roger's Profanisaurus (VIZ) and it's creasing me up with laughter. Android App of the Week First published in 1998 Roger’s Profanisaurus is a compendium of words and phrases inspired by the lexicon and philosophy of Viz comic’s foul-mouthed northern TV reporter Roger Mellie. Bellshill baker n. Scottish equivalent of a Cleveland Steamer; a broon baguette enjoyed hot and fresh, straight from the oven. aroma diffuser 1. n. A scientific device that breaks “essential oils” down into smaller molecules, dispersing them into the air for a pleasant or calming effect on the gullible. 2. n. The arsehole.

Viz Profanisaurus • The Register Viz Profanisaurus • The Register

I'll keep them as clean as possible, but I wanted to give you an example of some of the stuff thats in it.The #1 subreddit for Brits and non-Brits to ask questions about life and culture in the United Kingdom.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop