Dear Ava: Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance

Dear Ava: Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In a sizzling romance that sparkles with wit and depth, two wounded souls meet by chance in the desert and agree to get married, and their lives will never be the same.

The rich kids at Camden Prep are not happy that Ava returned. She brings with her many bad feelings about what happened at that bonfire party. Many of the students believe she lied about what happened to her and think she is a snitch and much worse. While a few actually believe her and feel guilt and angst about their part in what happened to her. They have so much in common, that you spend the whole book wishing to have that kinda of connection that they share. Knox is captain of the football team, has a group of popular friends, is tight with his twin brother and has more money than he could possibly need. I need my own space to grow and live and forget about this town, and I need to let him go so he can do the same.”.......Gah 💔..... ”I love you, so much that I’d do anything, even if it means saying goodbye. You need some room to breathe. Just, someday in the future, find me. Just find me and come up to me and tell me you still love me and want me and can’t live without me in your arms—” 💔. I loved loved loved this story so much. I loved everything about it. It gets 6 stars from me, and my highest recommendation.although this book had heavy subject matters, this was still so sweet and exceptionally romantic. Ava and Knox's story focuses on second chances, redemption, resilience, and growth. their love for one another was so next level compared to the other books i've read by this author that i was even more suprised by how good this was. The rich and popular Sharks rule at prestigious, ivy-covered Camden Prep. Once upon a time, I wanted to be part of their world--until they destroyed me. More pain spirals in my head, and I wince, swallowing convulsively to pull moisture into my dry mouth. Secondly, on the Friday I have only 2 or 3 lessons, my favourite lessons! I have History with the best teacher. He`s very kind and smart, and always tells anecdotes. After History I have English, where we speak a lot and takes new necessary skills. At the end I have Music. On the lesson I play the piano, I like this the most. I think, it`s the best end of the studying week.

Whatever - she doesn't have time for romance anyway. She has to concentrate on school. Her dream is it to get into Vanderbilt College and to make a great life for her and her little brother! Oh, and speaking of our delightful Iris, she’s stingier with her food than Scrooge was with his pennies! I’m not asking for a feast, but a guy’s got to eat! And could you possibly turn her yippy dog into a reindeer or something? It would certainly add to the Christmas spirit and save my eardrums. No matter the road you take, it doesn’t matter if it’s beautiful or ugly, hard or smooth, paved or pitted with ruts—it’s your road to take. What matters is how it ends. Those ghostly fingers in the trees brush again and I snap to awareness, forcing my eyes to stay open.

I’m trying to rediscover the meaning of Christmas, and you throw me into this chaos? Is this some kind of test, or are you just having a jolly laugh up there in the North Pole? What I like most about this book is that both of them are just eighteen years olds but yet their maturity level is higher than some of thirty plus-year-olds out there These two had been through some serious crap and it made them seem so much more mature than other high schoolish books. There was great character growth for both

Although there was some heavy subject matter, there were a lot of uplifting aspects to the story so I didn’t get bogged down in depressing feelings My hair covers my face and I shove it away, my heart speeding up and pounding as my eyes flare open in the dark. The air is cold, an early winter nipping on the heels of fall. This book was too profound, so beautiful and with so many important messages, that I wouldn't know where to start describing it!Ava meets my gaze, bites her lip, and clasps my hand. Tyler puts his small hand in my other one. Dane takes Ava’s free hand, and Dad takes Tyler’s. We’re a family.” Both of them took care of their families remain loyal to their friends and sort out their priorities. Knox Grayson is such an enigmatic, intriguing, and heartfelt hero. On the surface he seems gruff and hardened, but he is so much more than he appears. I’m a total fool for Knox Grayson. The depth of his character had my heart aching with every layer that was revealed, and I fell so hard for his sexy, broody, complex self. but when this happens, Ava's perseverance and resilience truly is admirable to me. this type of strong heroines are the ones i absolutely love.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop