Life Lessons: How Our Mortality Can Teach Us About Life and Living

Life Lessons: How Our Mortality Can Teach Us About Life and Living

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether you’re a parent or teacher looking to gain and impart wisdom to others, or you’re looking for ways you can grow personally and professionally, books allow readers to try on new lives and experience different perspectives. She felt that the more lessons we learn, the more unfinished business we can put to rest, allowing us to live fully. Jay shares not only his adventures and escapades but also the way they have shaped his outlook and helped him to live life to the fullest. Back then, I caught myself thinking about how happy she would be if she could ever know how impactful her words were. With raw honesty and introspection, the author shares his journey from doctor to patient, offering a profound reflection on the fragility of life and the pursuit of purpose in the face of inevitable death.

David Kessler, an author and grief expert, wanted to pass on the lessons he had learned from people at the 'edge of life,' as he terms it. With a compassionate and empowering approach, this book offers a roadmap to reclaiming your well-being and finding balance in a demanding world. With a blend of historical anecdotes and modern interpretations, the authors offer a compelling guide to applying Stoic principles in our own lives, fostering resilience, inner peace, and a meaningful existence. Matilda was a character I really connected with instantaneously when I read Roald Dahl’s book for the first time.Lessons Life Has Taught Me is a collection of stories and experiences from different parts of the globe exploring lifeÔÇÖs complexities ÔÇô its highs and lows. The Five Lessons of Life: A True-Life Story about an Ordinary Woman who Survived Two Extraordinary Near-Death-Experiences in Both Heaven Hell! It can also be beneficial to share stories that teach life lessons about good manners, responsibility, self-confidence, etc. The Road gives a new appreciation for embracing the value of living and navigating life’s challenges, no matter the potholes and pitfalls thrown in your way.

We were fortunate enough to have lived in a house where books were plentiful and a library card was a gateway into a new realm of adventures.However, to do this, we have to learn many lessons, and some of them are enormously difficult to master. She makes clear that to be successful at anything, the first thing you must believe is that you can get better. It tells the semi-autobiographical tale of a middle-aged man who leaves his former life as an academic to live a simpler existence as a fisherman on the Tennessee River in Knoxville after experiencing a tragic loss. Although easier said than done, I try to do this every time I feel close to judging somebody without knowing the full picture. As the old adage goes, “learn from other’s mistakes”, and it seems like novels (as well as films, and even the more narratively leaning songs, such as those of Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen) are the perfect place for us to develop our moral refinement.

My Year of Rest and Relaxation ought to show us the dangers of reliance on medication and urge us to confront the problems in our life rather than hide from them. They also admitted that they would be better people in future relationships because of what they had learned from their time together. However, Jack re-evaluated his beliefs about love, when Hillary received a lot of visitors one evening.

This is helpful, as it allows parents to expose children to multiple stories that reinforce a particular message.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop