Satanic Warfare: Tactics of the Demonic: Lessons Learned

Satanic Warfare: Tactics of the Demonic: Lessons Learned

RRP: £15.52
Price: £7.76
£7.76 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bill first spoke with Spirit Talk on the February 2014 episode about his extraordinary encounters with demonic entities known as IMPS. I went to do a presentation on a Saturday morning and heard yelling coming from inside the home as soon as I started up the walkway. During the Spanish–American War, he served as a private in the First Regiment of the Connecticut Volunteer Field Artillery from May 19, 1898, to October 25, 1898. I cannot say for sure that their suffering was because they tried to help me - as I will not claim what I cannot prove - but many of them did suffer after being here.

I would see things peering around corners at me then disappearing as soon as I noticed them - shadow figures darting out of the corner of my eye and even a cat apparition that could be seen scampering across the floor. Angels do watch over us and go to battle each and every day for our souls and spirits over the dark forces that reside on our planet. There are police involved, family members and friends that witness the haunting together and provide validation.Though it is cloudy and the fluffy white snow is still here, in a matter of minutes the clouds will fade away and the sun will be out. Before that, I would turn on the TV in my bedroom to drown out the noise caused from the banging in the house and only fell asleep from exhaustion. In a determined bid to confront the unsettling phenomena, Bill decided to remain in his house that night. Your brother and Cindy were able to confirm that there was definitely something inhabiting your home. I would rather have people pray to God, put your faith in Jesus Christ and pray for protection for yourself and loved ones.

I've seen a lot of gory horror movies in my time, but these real life shows bring the fear to another level. She considers herself a 'Jill of all trades' and expresses "it's better to try and fail then to never try at all.Bill Vaile, a kindred spirit whose battle with demons was featured on the TV series, Paranormal Witness, joined the. They would peer out of the walls, walk out of, into, or fly out of (as a black mass) closets and dark corners of the house.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop