Selections Long Handled Leaf Collecting Rake Grabber

Selections Long Handled Leaf Collecting Rake Grabber

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Highly recommend My husband thought it was just a gadget, but had to eat his words as this ‘gadget’ ready does work. The Clear N Collect Multi-Purpose Garden Leaf Rake Grabber/Collector (also in this review) is a new type of leaf grabber that adds raking to the usual leaf collection process. What I do like about this model is that the bottom of the blades has teeth in them to help scrape up the leaves rather than having a smooth edge, clippings, debris and other things that find their way onto your lawn or driveway.

For a budget-friendly pick, these leaf grabbers are well-reviewed, praised for their value for money and effective nature. Leave the bag somewhere out of sight, such as behind the shed, to break down for up to two years, and use as a soil conditioner for your garden – a hassle-free winter gardening task.I usually collect the leaves in a large ton builder bag, so using a leaf grabber makes collecting the leaves easier and is much better on my back.

They’re not very deep though, so don’t expect the utility of a rake, The blades are slightly curved to help them hold all that you pick up.Personally, these are not for me, but they would be handy for someone who just has a few leaves to collect and just needs an easy solution to make the job of collecting leaves a little easier and doesn’t want to invest in the long handled version. Overall, these are well worth considering and there probably some of the most affordable leaf grabbers while not being as cheaply made as some of the Chinese plastic alternatives I’ve come across.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop