Porto Neroli | Eau De Parfum 80ml | By Maison Alhambra

Porto Neroli | Eau De Parfum 80ml | By Maison Alhambra

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Porto Neroli fragrance from Maison Alhambra perfectly captures the cool breeze, clear sparkling water and lush foliage of the Italian Riviera. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. The middle of orange blossom, lavender and sea salt set you up for the wormwood/amber base that gives it that baby powder on your skin vibe. As a fan of blue, aqua, marine, ozonic, fresh, citrus, salty summer fragrances, I can confirm that these are none other than a creamy Anti-mosquito repellent tablets! At the beginning, the citrus notes of neroli, lemon, mandarin, jasmine and bitter orange unfold, providing a burst of freshness and vitality.

At this moment, longevity and sillage are both dreadful, but I suspect with some age it will grow into its own. But that is because i am generous with the trigger, inside and outside of arms, behind ears, clothes, everywhere. If you are one of those people, then I would advise staying away from this scent as it is very neroli heavy. Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. I have to admit the fragrance was quite weird to me, it had to grow on me but I love it because nothing in my collection smells remotely close to this.

He has always had a love for fragrances, even from a young age while wearing Cool Water and Tommy for Men. Each note of Porto Neroli has been selected with precision, creating an olfactory experience like no other.

Performance and longevity are the same as TF NP which is fairly poor but it's a high heat fragrance.

You can express your personality in a variety of ways, the Anarch fragrance from the house of Alhambra ensures that you will not go unnoticed. for Porto Neroli, the Neroli, Orange and Lemon notes on top will completely vanish in less than 1 hour, the bottom notes are almost non evident, the only decent middle note are the Orange Blossoms that last mostly on clothes and provide small sillage after just an hour.

I used to visit a Turkish barber and this was the cheap cologne they would finish you off with so you leave smelling fresh. When I sampled Tom Ford's original Neroli Portofino at Dillard's, I must confess that I didn't test the opening, I just sprayed it on a strip and then took the strip home to let it dry and then smell it an hour later (the dry-down is the important facet of fragrances to me - how's it going to smell long term? Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. toscano leather - very leathery, if you like leather smells, this will be your favorite - just not mine personally. Porto Neroli opens with the sun-soaked bliss of neroli with the jubilant radiance of tart lemon and soothing airy jasmine.

This is a great pickup if you're looking for a Neroli Portofino clone/interpretation, or a neroli scent in general. With this scent profile this performance is perfect as Neroli is great if it’s light and airy but if it’s thick it gives me a headache. As I am typing this I am testing scent strips by layering this with MALH Barogue 540 and BBWs Iced Lemon Pound Cake.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop