FREE Shipping

Fear

RRP: £127.00
Price: £63.5
£63.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Thing is, you see, Tool have been away for so long now that we’d assumed them consigned to history - it’s been thirteen years since they released ' 10,000 Days', you know. Fifth studio album ' Fear Inoculum' is another set of baroque, stadium-sized prog-metal from The Thinking Man’s Primus. The most intense songs on the album are Pneuma and 7empest and they're half the intensity of anything else they've recorded previously. The gatefold have a lot of nice images but what takes the whole down a bit is the insert, one side is a very nice artwork, the other is a sloppily produced information and lyrics sheet where the 7empest is both misspelled (Tempest) and lyrics omitted, the only reason seems lack of space .

As far as the actual album is concerned, the more I listen to it the more I'm coming to terms with how half-assed it sounds. Matte finish with 9-sided geometric pattern on back, no solid circles at points, sides have a gloss geometric repeating pattern. This is truly deep and complex music which will keep giving and revealing more of itself to you the more you listen. The sound is so unbelievably rich and being a huge fan of Danny Carey, there are sounds from him I can hear on vinyl i could never hear on mp3 or cd.On the downside while comparing editions, the new book release has only 7 tracks as opposed to 10 on the deluxe original, which admittedly are only short interludes but to me complete the record as a listening experience.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.This package features five 180gm black vinyl discs, with album tracks featured on Side A, and unique etchings featured on Side B.

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The presentation and packaging is also done well, it’s almost like an art book, a little over the top but that's Tool. Formed in 1990 in Los Angeles, California – Tool emerged with a heavy metal sound on their first studio album, Under. I know Tool and I know how much effort goes into their music so I figured at the very least this was also going to sound great. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.It is without question that time and money has been spent to ensure such a good pressing of these 5 discs as possible. DELUXE VINYL: LIMITED EDITION – Five 180 gram BLACK vinyl discs, with unique etchings on second side, in casebook with vinyl pockets and new artwork, in hard shell box.

Formed in 1990 in Los Angeles, California – Tool emerged with a heavy metal sound on their first studio album, Undertow in 1993. Confused because I’d heard absolutely nothing about it and shocked that it was at such a steep discount. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. This album will surpass the test of time as one of the all time greats which in an age of superficiality is an absolute breath of fresh air and very exciting, not to mention rare.Yes, there are some more wonderful extra pages to explore, and rather than a built in screen, with this version there is a download code for the video.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop