We Can All Make It: the star of Dragons' Den shares her secrets of success

We Can All Make It: the star of Dragons' Den shares her secrets of success

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We Can All Make It chronicles everything from what she looks for in a business investment to how she manages to find time to enjoy family life while running an empire. Sara's unique storytelling answers all the questions for women in business today.

Helen Munson, Commissioning Editor for BBC Daytime comments, “Where better to make a programme about inventing than the North East?! This is where Joseph Swann invented the lightbulb, and George Stephenson became the ‘Father of the Railways’. We are in good company! And with the brilliant Sara Davies at the helm we know we are going to unearth brand new inventions for the 21 stCentury. Gateshead based Twenty Six 03 will be working with a host of local off screen talent to bring this exciting new series to BBC One.” Duncan Gray and Antonia Hurford-Jones, Executive Producers for Twenty Six 03, comment, “We’re thrilled to get the chance to be making this series with the brilliant Sara Davies and our fantastic team here in Gateshead. Ingenuity in the UK is alive and well and we’re already getting in some amazing ideas.”

And while I’m hoping that people who like to get creative love this book, it’s also perfect for absolute beginners who might have been thinking about doing making something but don’t know where to start because it’s got step by step instructions and helpful images to guide you every single step of the way." Sara added: "It’s always been an aspiration of mine to bring out a book in craft, and it’s something that I’ve been asked about too so I hope you love it!" Ready to get creative? Join Sara to quite literally make your way through the year with this book of over 70 step-by-step craft projects. From student halls to Dragons Den (and now Strictly Come Dancing!), this is Sara Davies MBE's story of building her multi-million-pound business from scratch and why we can all make it big.

Try something new - Alongside fun and inspiring papercraft projects, Sara takes you step-by-step to create beautiful homewares and decorations. Full your home with handmade magic, or delight family and friends with something made just for them! From student halls to Dragons Den (and Strictly Come Dancing!), this is Sara Davies MBE's story of building her multi-million-pound business from scratch and why we can all make it big.

Select a format:

Produced by North East based Twenty Six 03, the new series fronted by Dragons’ Den’s Davies, will air on BBC One in 2024 and has been commissioned for 15×30 episodes. Determined, focused and full of heart - this book encapsulates all that has made Sara Davies the powerhouse she is.' Giovanna Fletcher

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop