Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State: Chapter 26 Raping Hollie Greig - Another Scottish VIP Pedo Cover-up at all Cost

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State: Chapter 26 Raping Hollie Greig - Another Scottish VIP Pedo Cover-up at all Cost

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So, with all that in mind, let’s imagine our own alternative kittens GIF … One with all the kittens doing their own thing – some on the floor, some on the table, some under the couch, some on top of the couch – all doing what interests them most. Then, instead of In his sentencing comments, Sheriff Bowen made statements of a racially or ethnically discriminatory nature concerning Mr. Green. These were witnessed by those present in court, several of whom I have spoken to. The court transcript, however, entirely omits the critical phrases, which, if recorded would show sufficient bias for an appeal to be almost certainly successful. This situation I explored in detail in an 18 December 2014 letter to Lord President Gill [the then head of the Scottish judiciary], a copy of which is attached, along with the inaccurate official record of the sentencing statements. Mr. Green’s case has attracted, and will continue to, attract, support both from the public and at the highest political levels (for example a UK parliamentarian nominated Mr. Green for the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize) because of the importance of the issues it raises. When institutions fail to protect the innocent, and ordinary men and women speak out against the injustice, are they themselves to be protected from the state apparatus, or are they to be victims in their turn? An inspiration to many, he suffered at the hands of the Scottish state for his defence of Hollie Greig and her mother Ann.

This blog mainly covers and archives some of the material surrounding the Hollie Greig case, and explores my own, properly researched position as a legitimate media professional who has spent years actually working to get to the truth of it... It's main purpose is to act as a public record of my position on the case. It's not a discussion forum, I'm not here to entertain or give the oxygen of publicity to nutters... However, Grampian police, under persistent pressure, agreed to conduct another investigation into Hollie’s case, led by Tanya Leiper. No urgency whatsoever was attached to this, however and it was only when a shot was fired at the window of Anne and Hollie’s home this August that any firm action was taken, after I had written to both the Grampian Police and Alex Salmond, who had previously been informed about the case, that I would hold the individuals concerned personally responsible if any hard should befall Anne and/or Hollie.

RSS

Some policemen are known to have made reports to the Metropolitan Police’s Ritual Abuse Unit in the Hampstead case, and found themselves threatened by fellow officers. In trying to win justice for Hollie and the thousands of other child victims like her, Robert has been imprisoned twice, and effectively held under house arrest for a year, reporting to Cheshire police daily. So draconian are the restrictions placed upon him that the wider public would assume he is a dangerous man and a threat to society. On the contrary he is simply a peaceful and good man who has done nothing but peacefully campaign against child abuse. Robert is still waiting to clear his name in yet another trial, the date for which has still to be set.

Mr. Green’s trial was originally set for November 2011 and his senior counsel was Frances McMenamin QC. During the months leading up to the trial, Ms. McMenamin worked with Mr. Green on his defence, which was predicated on a plea of not guilty. During this period Mr. Green’s defence took robust form, and this included the unusual step of citing Procurator Fiscal Stephen McGowan as a chief witness for the defence (more detail on the reasons for this follows below). Within hours of this move, Ms. McMenamin asked to meet with Mr. Green in the presence of junior counsel John McLoughlin and solicitor Gerry Sweeney. Since the trial, further information has come to light and Mr. Kenny MacAskill, former Justice Secretary, and the Justice Directorate have both confirmed Elish Angiolini’s key role in the 2009 decision not to proceed on the Hollie Greig case. This blatantly contradicts correspondence from the Crown Office concerning the handling of the case. These events reinforce Mr Green’s contention that he was acting correctly, dutifully and honourably in the face of official deceit, dissembling and cover-up. Then go here for the latest news (july 2015) on the continuing Hollie Greig masonic establishment cover-up..... http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/police-scotland-collaborate-google-censor-hollie-greig-abuse A good read here.. a guest post by Jason Baird of the IndyApp ‘ Wee Ginger Kittens ‘– over At weegingerdug

Although a summary breach of the peace trial may seem a small matter for an appeal to the High Court, the issues on display here are of the greatest importance to our nation and our justice system. To what extent are insiders, well connected to police and courts, permitted to wield that influence to protect their own private interests? What separation of powers is present to ensure that judges, and similar men and women of influence, are not above the law? He was dedicated to his sister, Anne who was six years younger than him, and his Downs Syndrome niece, Hollie. Mr. Green is fully aware of the contents of this letter and consents to my writing on his behalf. He will fully cooperate with your work, offer any assistance you require and furnish you with any evidence in his possession.

Based on the evidence before me, which is outlined below, I believe that Mr. George Robert Green has suffered a miscarriage of justice warranting reference of his whole case to the High Court. Further, I argue in the following text that it is strongly in the interest of justice that a reference should be made. IntroductionThe following is a letter I wrote to the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission on Robert's behalf; it details why he was innocent of any crime. It was rejected by the the Commissioner. Today is a good day for it to be made public. And, importantly, unlike others, this blog is not purposed to distract attention away from the Hollie Grieg case or obfuscate the issues surrounding child sexual abuse generally... I am not amongst those who has faith in the fairness of the police and prosecutorial system in Scotland. In my view, the centralisation of Police Scotland made it highly susceptible to political influence. I recall the case of my friend the estimable Michelle Thomson, who was announced by the Police as under investigation for mortgage fraud, which “under investigation” status lasted for over two years, until Thomson was obliged to stand down at the 2017 general election. Yet the facts of the case were extremely simple, and would have taken two days, maximum, to clear up if the investigation had been genuine. After two years of being “under investigation”, in which entire time she was never even interviewed, Police Scotland announced there was no case to answer. By then the job was done and she was out of parliament. We should be open-minded enough to investigate,” Wong says. The problem is that police often fail to do so, for example when they spoke to only two of the 22 alleged perpetrators of Hollie Greig’s abuse and then claimed they had found insufficient evidence to prosecute.

None of the experts spoken to have ever heard of such a thing before, the only possible motive being that the award was made in the hope of buying Anne and Hollie off.Some Members of Parliament and some officials with influence over police and public bodies are involved in SRA. Abusive Satanists seek power and seek to transform society. They are nothing like the “ordinary” people who engage in child abuse, because those ordinary abusers do not seek power. This long ordeal of what seems to be systematic persecution springs from an initial failure of Grampian Police and Crown Office officials to investigate Down’s Syndrome girl Hollie Greig’s, well-attested claims of long-term gang-rape by a group of influential paedophiles in Aberdeen (see my letter of 30th July, 2014, to the Advocate General, enclosed). Any action taken by Robert Green which has contributed to his present predicament has been carried out with the sole aim of bringing these alleged crimes before a jury, in a court of law. Instead, it has been Mr Green himself who has been made to face not only multiple court appearances, but - given that there is no evidence that he is a danger to the public - two entirely unnecessary prison sentences: at unwarrantable expense to his personal finances, his health, and the Scottish taxpayer. Whilst Anne was being interviewed, Hollie was questioned by Officer Leanne Davidson, who in turn, left Hollie alone with a social worker, Nicola Foot. Foot immediately called Hollie a liar and assaulted her by injecting a needle into Hollie’s leg, which must have contained a drug to temporarily disorientate Hollie. Can you help Hollie get justice? Please take a moment to google/youtube Hollie Greig. Please blog about Hollie's story, write to your MP and tell them you believe there is a cover-up. The spin put on the Hampstead case by the media is a 180-degree twisting of the truth regarding the torture of the children. This is a recurring pattern, a tactic of suppression, to protect those engaged in SRA.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop