Jakks Holiday Buddy the Elf Talking Plush, Unique Plush Stands Approximately 12” / 30cm Tall and Features 15 Different Movie Phrases, Ideal For Ages 4+

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Jakks Holiday Buddy the Elf Talking Plush, Unique Plush Stands Approximately 12” / 30cm Tall and Features 15 Different Movie Phrases, Ideal For Ages 4+

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If there is a fandom or series you would like to see please feel free to contact me and I can see if it's already on my list.

We embrace the principle that corporate responsibility is vital to the success of our community, and we are strongly committed to creating changes that will improve the lives and well-being of children for generations to come. Buddy was accidentally transported to the North Pole as a toddler and raised to adulthood among Santa's elves. His long legs make it easy for him to sit on shelves, surfaces and other areas around your house too. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.If you change your mind within 14 days, we will offer a full refund or exchange of the item as long as we get the original item back and it is undamaged. tall are not suitable for children under 3 years old due to small parts which can be a choking hazard. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. We also love to inspire little imaginations with toys and keep sakes that can be used again and again. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

This plush dog chew toy features Buddy re-imagined as a dog plush, complete with a crinkly pointy hat with red feather and pointy-toe shoes! We all love Buddy the Elf, and spotting the new toy range at The Entertainer has filled me with Christmas spirit!

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. They mention that it looks and sounds just like Buddy the Elf, and is a great gift for a fan of the TV show. Pull the string to activate 15 phrases from the movie, such as "I just like to smile, smiling is my favorite!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop