BANDAI Keytweens Medium Adventure World India Theme

BANDAI Keytweens Medium Adventure World India Theme

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is very cute (me and DD love collecting the Petite Barbies, and I think keytweens will bring on another collecting bug !). Carly is one of the Keytweens friends. She’s not on TV, but she’s a great friend and they like to play with her after school. But she likes to look as good as they always do, so she’s asked for your help in this game, to help find a great new style. Read more We don’t have Keytweens games yet but we brought you this dress up game instead. You can play this one as much as you want, and of course all of the hundreds of other free fun games on mygames4girls.com. I imagined it being portable, with the things inside so you could take it anywhere and play, but you have to keep the accessories outside, so if you happen to have a bit of a messy house, the things could easily be lost. The CompareStorePrices.co.uk device is a registered trademark of Advanced System Technologies Limited.

Play with theseKeyTweens Princess Mix N Match dolls on their own or use them in the Princess World playsets (sold separately). Each doll comes with interchangeable outfits which allow them to sit or stand, and their own pet. It is easy to fold up and put away. The only ridiculous thing I discovered after we'd bought it is that the doll and teeny tiny accessories don't actually fit inside the playset when it is closed up ! More Items from this Christmas list - Details of some further gift items, like KeyTweens Princess Mix N Match Doll - Blonde with Cat, that have been added to this list.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop