ASUS TUF F15 FX506HCB 15.6" Full HD 144Hz Gaming Laptop (Intel i5-11400H, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10)

£0.5
FREE Shipping

ASUS TUF F15 FX506HCB 15.6" Full HD 144Hz Gaming Laptop (Intel i5-11400H, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10)

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. If you're approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchases, the standard variable rate will apply. Powered the 11th generation Intel core i5-11400H processor CPU and Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 GPU, action-packed gameplay is fast, fluid, and fully saturates speedy IPS-level displays up to 144Hz.

It’s powered by Intel's 11th generation core i5 processor, this latest processor allows for faster, more efficient multitasking, including simultaneous gaming, recording, and live-streaming. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506HCB-HN216W Intel Core i5-11400H (12MB Cache), 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 1000GB SSD, 39.We can also reprint the keyboards if you need a different language or layout for international usage or you want a bespoke keyboard design for branding purposes. The all-new GeForce RTX 3050 GPU enables effortlessly fluid visuals executed upon a cinematic 144Hz gaming panel, while the robust Intel Core i5-11400H CPU is bolstered with efficient cooling and thermals capable of amping up overall performance while sustaining optimised internal conditions with stealthy acoustics. quot;) Windows 11 Home Laptop Increase quantity for Asus FX506HCB-HN1138W 11th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 512 GB 39. This enables blazing-fast laptops that are thin, quiet, and have amazing battery life to perform at their best. If you are approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchases, the APR for those purchases won't be more than 23.

Armoury Crate unifies system and lighting controls to put essential settings at your fingertips in a single utility. Up to 8 preset modes optimise for music, movies, gaming and more ensure your entertainment experiences are as suited to your individual needs and playstyles as possible, with the ability to further optimise settings with tweaks and fine-tunings. Twin speakers with four cut-outs fire loud and powerful acoustics for you to fully immersed in, thrusting you into the heart of the action. A long-lasting 48Wh battery coupled with TUF’s military-grade durability keeps you at the top of your game anywhere.Infused with the spirit of The Ultimate Force (TUF), FX506 passes a series of rigorous MIL-STD-810G tests, successfully surviving varying conditions including solar radiation exposure, high altitude, and temperature extremes.

Hairline brush strokes accent the palm area, adding a subtle texture that looks professional and clean.Multiple heatpipes and 3 heatsinks draw heat away from core components and dissipate it quickly even during intense gaming sessions. Gameplay graphics play out with authentic realism and smooth precision courtesy of the latest GeForce RTX 3050 GPU which reliably delivers high frame rates for all your modern and classic gaming titles. For a full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) and policy terms by following the links provided.

The FX506HCB-HN1138W’s uniform RGB backlighting system gives you license to express your own unique style, while highlighted WASD accents give you a visual shortcut to the location of your most critical movement commands. Geared for serious gaming and sporting a cutting-edge new style, the ASUS TUF Gaming F15 (FX506HCB-HN1138W) is a feature-packed Windows 11 gaming laptop with the power to carry you to victory.DESIGN STUN WITH STYLE Personalize your experience with sleek Eclipse Gray or bold Graphite Black color options. With Adaptive-Sync, the display's refresh rate synchronizes with the GPU's frame rate to reduce lag, minimize stuttering, and eliminate visual tearing for ultra-smooth and immersive gameplay.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop