Inglourious Basterds Original Movie Poster Rolled 53 x 40 cm Quentin Tarantino

Inglourious Basterds Original Movie Poster Rolled 53 x 40 cm Quentin Tarantino

RRP: £21.69
Price: £10.845
£10.845 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Their fates converge with theater owner Shosanna Dreyfus, who seeks to avenge the Nazis' execution of her family.

Asked Cinema Poster Gallery to source some specific posters for my son’s birthday that were not listed on the site and which I couldn’t find anywhere online. Artwork printed on Innova fine art paper, 300gsm, acid free, 100% cotton, with Ultrachrome Eco Solvent archival inks. With a typical Tarantino ensemble cast, the movie stars (amongst others) Brad Pitt, Melanie Laurent, Christopher Waltz, Michael Fassbender, Eli Roth, Mike Myers and Julie Dreyfuss. Poster received well packaged with a certificate of authenticity to confirm it was an original cinema poster, folded, in excellent condition. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. He and his men join forces with Bridget von Hammersmark, a German actre ss and undercover agent, to bring down the leaders of the Third Reich. Directed by Quentin Tarantino, it follows a group of Nazi hunting Jewish soldiers who go on a mission to take down the Nazi Government and end World War II.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I cannot express how friendly, helpful and knowledgeable my experience with Cinema Poster Gallery was.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop