Three Wetting Adventures : Lily's Adventures: parts 1-3 (Very British Omorashi stories)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Three Wetting Adventures : Lily's Adventures: parts 1-3 (Very British Omorashi stories)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ashley mommy needs to pee!" Stacy said, raising her voice a bit before covering her mouth, as she could see several other people in the store looking in her direction and staring at her, leading her to feel rather embarrassed. "Look just let mommy use the bathroom and then I will buy you that book." This is my first time attempting an omorashi story, I hope I've done well ;; I'm nervous about writing this sort of thing, so it's a bit short. Maybe I'll write a longer one when I get more comfortable about it.

This work contains five self-contained stories about various knights in the universe of Dark Souls who are suffering a wet plight. Series

Legend

He smiles and nods. Oh God, it must hurt a lot. He moves his hands to his pants and he takes a sharp breath. One of his eyes is closed while the other one is looking down. God, please make the staff come, please! Okay Ashley hurry up so mommy can go to the toilet now," Stacy said practically ready to rip her daughter off the toilet. These are just some extra points in case you want to describe in more detail... some boy holding it. For promoting or spreading the word about anything you want, and we won't tell anyone how we found it. Just make sure it follows the rules. Hua Cheng smirked as he placed another cup of liquid to Xie Lian's lips, relishing in the way his beloved squirmed.

Is that your daughter, she is really cute and really nice, it's always good to see children having interest in reading at a young age like that," another woman said as she came over. I hold out a bottle of apple juice and a bottle of perfume. His eyes widen and a smile forms on his lips. He moves away from the puddle as I pour juice on it. I walk over to him. Ashley nodded as she began peeing, which was excruciating for Stacy to hear, but she tried to drown out the sound of her going to the bathroom as much as possible. Once Ashley had finished peeing she continued sitting on the toilet. The excitement of the fantasy has made the holding part a little easier but I can still feel my bladder getting even closer to losing control.Unfortunately. Language: English Words: 3,509 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 9 Kudos: 111 Bookmarks: 13 Hits: 2,960 Ashley I promise I will get you some ice cream but first mommy really really needs to use the bathroom," Stacy said as she got in line for the bathroom.

How long will he be able to hold it? It doesn’t look like it’s for long. He leans on the wall once again with a pained expression. How can I help him? I shouldn’t talk about it. It’s not going to help. I know! I’ll tell him a story similar to his situation. At least I’m not going to be random. Yeah and I stayed in there for almost three hours without doing it on myself. All my friend did was entertaining me and distract me from my problem.” I look at him.But if I put it down this other girl who wanted it that I took it from will take it and it's the last copy," Ashley said. A moment later he could feel another stream of pee, larger this time, and he winced as it went down his thigh after the other one. His hands were jammed between his legs, and he was curling his body up around them, squeezing his hardened penis in hopes that he could prevent any more urine from escaping.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop