Yorkshire Tea, 480 each

Yorkshire Tea, 480 each

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We want our environmental impact to be positive and part of this is making our packaging as recyclable, reusable and compostable as possible. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Like investing properly in the people who grow it, to look after them - and your tea - for the long haul.

Yorkshire Tea | Iceland Foods Yorkshire Tea | Iceland Foods

When we say our tea's proper, we mean it's really good quality, it tastes lovely, and it's kind to people and planet. I only use one at a time, but no matter how carefully, I separate them, I get frequent spills - sometimes in the cup (ugh! While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Forest Stewardship Council®, The Forest Stewardship Council is a global, not-for-Profit organisation dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide.We work hard to make a brew you'll be proud of and because of you, we can do lots of good stuff around the world. No tea is as good as Yorkshire tea it makes a good brew and you can adjust to the strength you want without over stewing the bag like some brands where the tea becomes bitter from trying to get a good strong morning brew.

Yorkshire Tea 240 Tea Bags | Morrisons Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea 240 Tea Bags | Morrisons

This might include changes to allergy advice, ingredient lists, nutritional guides or dietary advice.

To find out all about our packaging, and how we're always working to improve our environmental impact, visit: www. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the product information on our site is accurate, this information will occasionally change.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop