The Rainbow Fish

The Rainbow Fish

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You might think I'm being ridiculous, but I was a bit alarmed at this children's book when a professor in a teaching class read it to us aloud. Having 5 books in one makes it easier to take the stories on the go without having a ton of books I have to keep track of. Soon enough, all the other fish are gathered around and clamoring for their own cut of the Rainbow Fish’s scales. A classic tale about sharing, The Rainbow Fish tells the story of a special fish that has beautiful scales that shimmer and sparkle in the light.

I think it would be a lot different if the other fish were in "need" of something instead of just being jealous. I would def say that is a book that a parent would probably read to a early reader and might be a easy read for a child in 2nd or 3rd grade and older. It's important that your children realize that it is NEVER okay to be different from other children. If the scale represents something inside us, then yes, we can give that away, but some things we have to keep. It took his friend Red Fin to explain to Rainbow Fish that Little Blue Fish was inexperienced and never got to win in the past, and that Rainbow Fish should congratulate him and be a good sport about the whole thing.Teaching our children to share with those who don't have much isn't creating a communist society where there are no pretty rainbow fish. In an interview with Publishers Weekly, Marcus Pfister said "while I was at the Art School of Bern, I came to know about all the major Swiss children’s book illustrators.

This is an anthology of Rainbow Fish stories that is perfect for parents to use as bedtime stories or for preschool or early elementary teachers to use in the classroom.She is a trained educator and former children librarian, with over 40 years of experience with preschoolers. The first book in the series, The Rainbow Fish, introduces Rainbow Fish, who lives far out in the sea and dazzles the sea’s inhabitants with his beautiful scales.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop