Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera, 20MP EIS Anti-shake Underwater 30M Waterproof Wifi Action Cam with Mounting Accessories Kit - Vision 4 Lite

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera, 20MP EIS Anti-shake Underwater 30M Waterproof Wifi Action Cam with Mounting Accessories Kit - Vision 4 Lite

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Vision 3 Pro features a waterproof case up to 30m (98ft) so that users need never miss a moment when underwater snorkelling or taking part in water sports. Y luego trae un mogollón de accesorios qué pueden ser útiles si le encuentras alguna utilidad porque son tantas que ya me lío y no sé ni para qué sirven.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. First I thought that its a usual cheap camera but when I opened packaging, was quite surprised with the quality.

It has many interesting features such as time lapse video and photo, slow motion, burst photo and loop recording. It also has an external microphone so the sound is clear and you can talk as you cycle or record the sounds that are around you. In addition, some items may be broken down into multiple consignments for logistic reasons and all pieces may not arrive at the same time. Lo que más me ha gustado es su estabilizador de imagen, sólo la estoy utilizando a 1080p a 60 frames por segundo porque al compararla con el vídeo 4K a 30fps hay poca diferencia de calidad, no sé si es porque es polarizado (creo que sí) pero a 60 frames por segundo la imagen se ve mucho mejor y todos esos movimientos bruscos que se producen, haciendo cualquier actividad deportiva se minimizan una burrada y se ve bastante bien la imagen, ojo! So there is a combination of walking while holding the camera (not with handle) and also riding on bicycle (strapped to the handle, not using the mount).

Both the charger and the camera have LED indication of the charging status, red means charging and blue means charging is completed (for the charger) while the camera will turn off the LED once charging is done. They mention that it's really handy, they can remote it from an app on their phone, and it comes with loads of attachments and a wrist wearable remote control.The slow-motion feature can also allow impressive playback of any diving, skiing or other extreme sports stunts.

Refunds are processed back using the initial method used for payment or via bank transfer and may take up to 7 working days to show in your account.La configuración es sencilla, con trastearla un par de veces te haces con el menú y no hay mayor complicación. Ho fatto qualche foto con media illuminazione e qualche video con la stessa luce e devo dire che sono venuti bene. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. All in all based on experience to date with this camera I would highly recommend as very good value for money. Some items, especially those that come assembled, might experience minor damage while being delivered into the premises.

Los videos se hacen de 3 en 3 minutos, al principio pensé que sería un inconveniente pero pienso que fue mejor así.The 30-Day Money Back Guarantee applies to mattresses, duvets, bedding products and other close contact items ONLY IF the item remains in brand new, resaleable condition and in packaging.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop