PUMA Unisex's Rs-z LTH Sneaker

PUMA Unisex's Rs-z LTH Sneaker

RRP: £63.37
Price: £31.685
£31.685 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Your feedback is important to us, your review about this product will be revised by our experts and will be published within 5 working days. Discover all the Women´s shoes products that you can find at dressinn like Puma RS-Z Leather Trainers. LRUK (Retail) Limited t/a La Redoute, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

RS-Z Trainers | PUMA

I accept that I have given my e-mail address to PUMA with my express consent; I consent to the use of this information by PUMA for the transmission of commercial electronic messages through various channels, and the recording and processing of the content of the commercial electronic message and other records relating to the shipment to the competent authorities when necessary. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person. Browse through our collection of men's lifestyle sneakers and shoes, and find the perfect pair to complement your style. Explore a diverse collection of men's fashion sneakers that includes everything from classic silhouettes to bold, contemporary designs. Whether you're hitting the gym, the streets, or looking for the perfect pair of men's lifestyle shoes to complete your outfit, PUMA South Africa has you covered!

Thanks to dressinn, you can now see a massive choice of Women´s shoes item ideal for every sport imaginable. You can access, rectify and delete your data, as well as exercise other rights by consulting the additional and detailed information on data protection in our Privacy Policy. Our collection is meticulously curated to cater to every man - the athlete, the fashion-forward, and those who appreciate the perfect blend of comfort and style. h3> PRODUCT STORY

Let PUMA cover you from A to Z in our RS-Z Trainers, our latest innovation in streetwear. Step up your game with PUMA South Africa, your ultimate destination for the latest sneakers for men.

PUMA South Africa Sneakers For Men | PUMA South Africa

And if you’re looking for some awesome sneaker socks to accessorise with, check out our collection here. Step into the shoe that launched a sportswear dynasty with the latest additions to our RS, or Running System, family. This ensures not only a stylish look but also provides optimal comfort and performance throughout the day. This new addition to the RS family features a sleek silhouette accented with bold colours that's sure to turn heads. PUMA is a trailblazer in the sports fashion industry, consistently delivering the most fashionable sneakers for men.Our men's casual sneakers are not just designed for everyday wear, but engineered to provide ultimate comfort and style. Whether you're into understated styles or trending sneakers for men, you're guaranteed to find the perfect pair right here at PUMA. Our RS-Z LTH Unisex Sneakers is the peak of luxury, executed with a full leather upper for an exquisite look and durable feel, as well as leather overlays in the heel and quarter for reinforcement to ensure this shoe lasts the test of time. These trainers feature a mixed mesh and textile upper with luxe leather and suede overlays for a premium look and feel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop