Fast. Feast. Repeat.: The Comprehensive Guide to Delay, Don't Deny Intermittent Fasting--Including the 28-Day Fast Start

£5.495
FREE Shipping

Fast. Feast. Repeat.: The Comprehensive Guide to Delay, Don't Deny Intermittent Fasting--Including the 28-Day Fast Start

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is impossible to remembers the details of the program on a day to day basis without seeing it written out. She’s been practicing intermittent fasting since 2014 and is the author of the best-selling book Delay, Don’t Deny. Stephens talks about the idea of autophagy, a cellular cleansing procedure that may be boosted by fasting, thereby improving longevity and illness prevention.

Stephens talks about how fasting contributes to a calorie deficit and provides helpful guidance for maximizing weight loss outcomes, such as monitoring your progress and dealing with plateaus. It reduces inflammation, combats diabetes, helps you build muscle, gives you more energy, and improves mental clarity. I have fasted at many points through my life, and for many reasons, but I now know why it never really had the results Gin so clearly describes! Mosley found that by restricting what he was eating on just two days of the week and eating “normally” on the other five days, he not only lost weight but also saw an improvement in various health markers.

Once you’ve ignited your fat-burning superpower, you’ll get rid of “diet brain” forever, tweak your protocol until it’s second nature, and learn why IF is a lifestyle, not a diet. The author refers to the PDF in the book quite a few times, and I would benefit from seeing the information in addition to hearing it. The following blinks lay out the argument of Stephens’s book that the timing of your meals can actually have a profound effect on your waistline and your overall health. In fact, we frequently see our results begin to pick up slowly, and weight loss may increase as time goes on.

When your body does this, it breaks down fat cells and turns them into ketones, which it uses for energy. This eating window approach is an intermediate version for people that want to get into it faster and reduce their eating window a bit more. Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids.Over the last several years I have spent countless hours working with and coaching Intermittent Fasters, to help them reclaim their health and vitality. Over the course of 28 days, you gradually shrink the size of the window until you can eat within a six-hour window each day and fast for 18 hours. You won’t have to be restrictive and give up whole food groups forever, and you won’t have to skip social occasions and stop eating nice food! Therefore you need to make several adjustments to your eating habits and learn to adapt to a healthier intermittent fasting plan, so you can maintain long-term health benefits. To assist readers in overcoming these challenges and maintaining their commitment to their fasting schedule, she provides helpful answers and troubleshooting advice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop