Chilli Chocolate Vodka - 50cl 25% abv

Chilli Chocolate Vodka - 50cl 25% abv

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Alternatively, embrace the comforting warmth that chilli can bring to hot chocolate with our Chilli Dark Hot Chocolate Sachets. Each perfect portion features mouth-warming Habanero in elegant 70% dark chocolate, striking just the right balance of sweetness, spice, and rich creaminess. It’s perfect to keep you toasty on a cold evening or pep you up on a grey afternoon. Pair with our revolutionary at-home hot chocolate machine, the Velvetiser, for an unbeatable barista-grade beverage.

When you need a moment of pure indulgence, look no further than our Velvetised Chocolate Cream. With its deep cocoa notes, creamy finish and warming boozy undertones, it’s a delight for all the senses. Smooth and decadent, without being too heavy, it’s the perfect tipple to sip and savour.

8 things you didn’t know you could make out of chocolate

Shake the jar lightly a few times. Examine to ensure no impurities are inside. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. It’s nice to have two chilli products and we are glad to showcase the chillies from (Bundaberg’s) Austchilli.

Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat in one layer for 4-5 minutes. Use a draining spoon to transfer the meat to a large saucepan. It’s actually now got a little bit of a cult following as people know now that every winter we release it and we get enquires from all around about it.” CAUTION: This bar has been made in a factory that regularly uses tree nuts and peanuts, although that’ll be the least of your worries once you try some.Chilli vodka is a unique spirit that infuses the heat of chilli peppers into the smoothness of vodka. With this inconsistency in heat, instructing people to make a batch of Chilli Vodka just as I say is dangerous territory: Vodka. It makes the perfect choice due to its neutral flavor, but tequila would also be an option if you prefer it. Or go for mezcal to amp up the smokiness!

It’s the fourth year for the Chilli Vodka with 2000 bottles available, and the first year for Chilli Chocolate Liqueur and there will be 1000 bottles available,” he said. It goes really fast, although we are hoping the 2000 bottle will see us through until Christmas, as we have an influx of visitors for Christmas and they just spot it and want it. There’s just the right amount of alcohol in this recipe for a hint of vodka flavour and just the right amount of chilli for some heat, but it’s not overpowering. You could, of course, up the quantity of chilli if you are a little bit more daring! Orange peel. Oranges go fantastically with chocolate. They also go fantastically with spiciness and chili peppers. So this one’s a no-brainer!We harvested quite a few chillies this year and I’ve been putting them in almost every meal I’ve made since August, but there were still many left. So we made chilli vodka. Now, I don’t really like vodka, being a more of a bourbon/cognac kind of girl, but this one is pretty amazing. It also makes a good edible present, so if you’re extremely well organized and start planning for Christmas months ahead, start now. If you’re more the last minute kind of person, remember that the vodka only takes 24 hours to make. Make this vodka on a day where you are on hand and not required to drive or operate machinery since you’ll need to keep on testing (ie tasting) the vodka at regular intervals. Doesn’t that sound ideal? Hic… But it’s also very necessary, since there’s no better way to ensure you end up with some Chilli Vodka tailored to your tastebuds than to keep on testing it yourself Preserving in alcohol is another old method, and it makes the essence of fruits or herbs last almost indefinitely. This was so easy…a bit of liqueur, a bit of vodka, a lot of ice and some shaking going on and voila…a great chilled, chocolatey martini with just a hint of pepper. My friend Ansh was here yesterday helping me with some tasks in my prep to putting my home up for sale (XOXOXOXOXO) and they sampled a bit. Ansh hit the nail on the head…the chili was just enough to provide a nice feeling of warmth and we loved it. Mixed very simply with some vodka and it was a winner. Next on my agenda? Dying to try it with some hot chocolate! CAUTION: Chocolate contains extreme quantities of chilli and is not suitable for children, pets or the elderly.

Chocolate liqueur. I went for crème liqueur, but since we’ll also be using some plant-based milk for this recipe, you can also go for one without cream. As an added bonus, doing so will allow you to make this recipe vegan if that’s your thing! Fill the jar with the vodka. Lightly stir with a wooden spoon to distribute the infusing ingredients. Cover the jar tightly. This challenge is a blog hop, so scroll down to the bottom of this post to see what other dead easy desserts other foodies are making.Taste, taste and keep on tasting. Stop when it’s hot enough for you, regardless of whether that’s one hour or 12 hours of infusing As a bartender, I've seen it all. I've mixed countless drinks, from the sweetest of margaritas to the most bitter of Negronis. If you’re trying to avoid the sweets but have an undeniable love for chocolate, the Instant Regret Chocolate Bar is exactly what you need to teach you to avoid chocolate as if your life (or at least your taste buds) depended on it…the same goes for the Instant Regret Vodka. As a chocolatier that runs a bar at our hotel in Saint Lucia, we’d like to think we know a thing or two about combining chocolate and alcohol. And our award-winning digestif is testament to that… In fact, it’s been the basis for the rest of the delectable Velvetised Creams in our drinks range.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop