MARS HYDRO Newest TS 1000 LED Grow Light 100x103CM Dimmable Grow Lights Daisy Chain Grow Lights Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg Flower Growing Lamp

£65.02
FREE Shipping

MARS HYDRO Newest TS 1000 LED Grow Light 100x103CM Dimmable Grow Lights Daisy Chain Grow Lights Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg Flower Growing Lamp

RRP: £130.04
Price: £65.02
£65.02 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Marvelous Luminescence –The luminescence of TS is similar to HID’s, to meet the needs of growers with HID lights perfectly. Meanwhile TS has high luminous efficiency.HPS/HID 250W best replacement, while consuming 150 watts of actual power. As a medium multi-strip LED grow light, FC4800 is suggested for small-scale cultivation or commercial veg grow. Installed with Samsung LM301B chips and broad spectra, FC4800 utilizes a uniform photon distribution to acquire an even PPID and optimal PPF across the plant canopy. Mars Hydro TS Series LED grow lights have been revamped in 2022 with new LED technology, better cooling performance, and smarter wiring, thus, improving the user experience while growing your own plants.

Comes with 2 ratchet straps and a metal hanger/wire. I added this as a special feature as not all grow lights bundle it with their lights.

More specifically, the spectrum on the Mars Hydro TS 3000 consists of 660-665nm, 3000K-3200K, 6000K-6500K, and 760nm (infrared). Together it makes up a full white spectrum that’ll take your plants from seedling to flowering under one lamp. Lampade coltivazione indoor; Led coltivazione; Lampade per piante; Lampade per coltivazione indoor autofiorenti; Lampade per coltivazione indoor

As I am using an ebb and flow system, space is usually scarce and it is great that I can put my plants also on the edges of the grow light and they can still produce sufficient photosynthesis. De momento bastante bien habra que ir viendo que resultados da pero buen producto lo unico que se queda corto en 1m x 1m con dos lamparas vuelas!FC-E3000 is densely installed with BridgeLux chips, giving a high PPFD of 1000umol/m²/s, suitable for personal cultivation and veg room. Hanging height was easy to adjust, particularly as the TS 1000W is light and easy to lift and maneuver. I set my light to 24 inches above the soil initially, as I was starting my plants from seed. FC-E Series: Even light distribution, optimal uniform crops. For vertical farm indoor room with limited budget

High power efficiency: Pulls 450 watts from the wall and emits 2.2 micromoles per Joule of energy used (uMol/J).Consuming 150w and also mounted with 354 chips, TS1000 has the ability to replace a 250w HPS light while reducing 40% power intake. High Efficiency LED Grow Light: Mars Hydro TS 3000 price is usually lower than the SF 4000 – but both prices fluctuate on occasion.

If you expand the table above, you can see the Mars Hydro TS 3000 is slightly below the other two competitors on light intensity, but generally speaking it’s in the same neighborhood. Dimming is a great feature. I like to dim my grow lights to save on energy costs. With the ratchet straps, it is easy to adjust the height of the light from the plant canopy.

In addition, it is so energy efficient that most energy turns into light and not heat I suppose. Dimming Feature Also in the box was an instruction manual and a warranty leaflet. The instruction manual was short and to the point. It didn’t really give much instruction regarding setup, but provided plenty of technical detail for those interested and suitable warnings and guidance regarding safe use. Setting Up The Mars Hydro TS 1000W Grow Light Dimmability and control features: Some LED grow lights offer dimming options or control features that allow you to adjust the intensity of the light. This flexibility can be beneficial for different plant species and growth stages.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop