Lose Weight for Good: Full-flavour cooking for a low-calorie diet

Lose Weight for Good: Full-flavour cooking for a low-calorie diet

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have currently cooked around 10 recipes from this book, completely out of my comfort zone and it has been a success in almost all cases.

More ingredients bought just to use cupboard space, for minimal extra calories why not use good organic honey, will try the recipes just to fool friends, glad its only on my kindle. This is a lower-calorie diet with a difference – it’s based on hunger-satisfying portions of delicious, lower-calorie dishes that taste amazing. I like Tom and his usually unpretentious recipes, we watched the accompanying TV programme and bought the book, as, for health reasons, I need some food with flavour, as chemotherapy has numbed mine, but agave and yuzo! Tasty and interesting recipes, full of flavour, for low calorie food, they are delicious, some of the recipes do take a time to complete but are well worth the wait, there are also some quick dishes if you don't have a lot of time, there are clever swaps to use less calories. One of two other highly lauded diet books seem to consist of meals that whilst are low in calories, do not seem to contain that many healthy ingredients.Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge has been developing top recipes for nearly three decades and knows how to make things taste good. Loved the tv series not just because l could do with losing a few pounds but Tom is my favourite tv chef. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It's impossible to stick to a diet if the food you're expected to eat is boring and doesn't fill you up. I am currently trying to loose weight, and in few weeks in the journey I eventually grew bored of my own recipes.

In 2021 Tom launched the game-changing Full Time Meals campaign with Marcus Rashford and in 2022 he will be a judge on Great British Menu.

This is a lower-calorie diet with a difference – it's based on hunger-satisfying portions of delicious, lower-calorie dishes that taste amazing. Now Tom is turning his attention to helping food-lovers who have chosen a lower-calorie diet as their own route to weight-loss. This is a lower-calorie diet with a difference - it's based on hunger-satisfying portions of delicious, lower-calorie dishes that taste amazing. As Tom says: 'It's impossible to stick to a diet if the food you're expected to eat is boring and doesn't fill you up.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop