NEEWER 2 Pieces Bi-color 660 LED Video Light and Stand Kit Includes:(2)3200-5600K CRI 96+ Dimmable Light with U Bracket and Barndoor and (2)75 inches Light Stand for Studio Photography, Video Shooting

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NEEWER 2 Pieces Bi-color 660 LED Video Light and Stand Kit Includes:(2)3200-5600K CRI 96+ Dimmable Light with U Bracket and Barndoor and (2)75 inches Light Stand for Studio Photography, Video Shooting

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The client loved this touch and is something which a few years ago would have required quite a punchy tungsten lamp with colour gels. While I haven’t had much use for the effects mode as yet the Neewer RGB660 lights offer, I have just recently completed a shoot where we used several Arri Skypanel S60s and s30s to create a lightning effect.

Can also be used as fill bouncing off or shinning directly and in indoor environments could be utilized as a backlight as well. They say it's very compact when not in use in padded zip cases, light enough to take everywhere, and takes up less space than a box light. It would be good to see some control over the colour, ideally a Bi-Colour control on the Candle Light, Lightning and Display Screen, and perhaps a choice of colours on the Emergency Services effects to suit the county you’re filming in.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Looking to upgrade some super cheap soft boxes with some LED panels for YouTube and music video work. The magnetic lock will help you to easily fold the softbox into a small size and it also facilitates you to expand it fully.

Intelligent App Control- Download the “Neewer” app on your smartphone and use it to control these two lights. The panel has a wide beam spread that can be controlled by swinging one or more of the barndoor leaves into the beam path for selective lighting. Fat Llama is a peer-to-peer rental platform — we connect people who need stuff with people who have stuff. Easy Control- Control the brightness levels, color temperature, and switch channels from up to 65ft/20m away with the Neewer app.You can control the lamp via the two dials on the back of the unit quite easily, however I prefer to use the mobile phone app.

The light stand is made of corrosion-resistant metal, giving this light stand exceptional strength for heavy-duty work, and pretty sturdy for your shooting. This compact softbox diffuser is widely used for diffusing some harsh flash/strobe lights and reducing unexpected shadows on the object you are shooting to achieve a more natural and balanced look.The lights can be powered from the mains, using the included power adaptor, or via the Sony NP-F batteries, which I have quite a few! Stable Light Stand- Aluminum alloy light stand is solidly built and can extend from 26" to 75" (66 to 190cm) for flexible light positioning. I recently had a small green screen shoot I was due to shoot with a small team consisting of myself as Director/Camera and a Camera Assistant. Premium Metal Design- The rugged aluminum design allows the heat to dissipate effectively without the need for a noisy fan. You can mount the lamp at 90 degrees to the stand, and this moves the yoke to behind the lamp, meaning the barn doors can move freely, however I felt this made the lamp a little unstable on the stand, as its sort of ‘leans’ forward.

Dimmable Bi-Colour LED Light with Hot-swappable Batteries and removable barn doors and comes with a Diffusion Panel. This seems to work great at getting rid of the multiple shadows without loosing too much of the output of the lamp. The softbox diffuser is extensively used to soften the harsh leg lightly and diminish the shadow on the object from the light.In the CCT (Bi-Colour) mode the lamp produces great colour and offers a Kelvin range of 3200-5600K in 100K steps using both daylight and tungsten LEDS. these RGB lights come with 360° full-color lighting to enhance your filming background and 9 preset scenes to help create magical video content: Police Car, Ambulance, Fire Truck, Fireworks, Party, Candlelight, Lightning, Paparazzi, and TV Screen. It is provided with a power cable, but can also be powered using Sony NP-F batteries (not supplied). Useful Lighting Accessories- The U-bracket allows you to tilt the light at 180° for desirable beam angles, the four-way barn doors help modify the beam spread, and the white diffuser softens harsh glare for balanced, comforting illumination.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop