Nip Guards

Nip Guards

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I went to the Sutton Runner for advice as I was suffering with really bad foot pain during and after my Glow Fitness . For cases where the product does not meet your requirements but is not faulty or damaged, items must be in immaculate condition with original tags and packaging intact.

We can however arrange carriage for most items however we will need to quote on a case by case basis. You can do this for refunds anytime within 14 days from the date you received the item, or anytime within 60 days if you would simply like to exchange for another size/colour or similar product. Nipguards® won’t wear off and they have been tested in all weather conditions and remain effective even after an ultramarathon! Sutton Runner was recommended to me as I have a foot injury following surgery that is aggravated every time I try to .Not all runners suffer from it, but when you do, runner’s nipple can be very painful and can even hinder your performance. Registered Office: 21 Holburn Street, Aberdeen, AB10 6BS | Company Registration Number: SC261029 | VAT Registration Number: GB 830 1302 88 | © Copyright 2024 Run4It. NipGuards ® use a safe, medical adhesive that is applied directly to the base of the nipple and not the chest – so sweat does not affect the adhesive – and chest hair just needs to be pushed away. We do recommend that you obtain adequate insurance in the event of your parcel goes missing on its way back to us. NipGuards ® were designed and patented (by marathon runners) as a foolproof solution to prevent nipple chafing and abrasion without the need for reapplication during a workout and without staining shirts.

was really knowledgeable and I feel really confident that I’ve got the right pair of shoes to help me on my runs. The best we can normally do for items dispatched during Mon-Fri is ‘Guaranteed by 1pm’ next working day. If you’re in between sizes: for a tight fitting, go for the smaller size OR for a looser fit, then go up a size. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Please be mindful that some payment providers may take longer than others to refund funds to your account. I was a touch nervous when I arrived as wasn't sure what to expect , but he put me at ease and I've purchased a new pair of stability trainers which will hopefully make the world of difference to my training. I was visiting my parents from wales and needed a new pair trail shoes, I could see Sutton runner had very good . After winning the Commonwealth Games in 1970 he developed the ‘side-split short’ – which famously become the Freedom Shorts – and the Mesh Vest, both having accompanied him to his greatest victories on the road. having some problems since changing running shoes and they've been really helpful and have gone above and beyond my expectations in trying to solve my issues .

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. However they are far more effective than simple plasters or tape due to their patented raised design, this creates a comfortable space for the skin to sit in; also the adhesive sticks to the nipple itself rather than the surrounding skin, which ensures that Nipguards® won’t fall off; which is the main problem when using plasters.NipGuards are a patented product that is guaranteed to prevent painful nipple chafing and abrasion for endurance athletes on long training runs. It’s advisable to use a service that insures the parcel in the event that it goes missing in transit. classes ( high impact, high intensity dance/work out class) They told me the trainers I'd been wearing were just not suited to my feet and so they fitted me correctly with a new pair of trainers to give me extra width, support and cushioning.

Wrap securely in a bag or with paper, if the items are fragile and potentially breakable we ask bubble wrap is used to protect the item/s. Don’t worry; simply send the items back to us with details of whether you would like an exchange or refund. Since then, Ronhill has been accompanying countless British runners, helping them to achieve their goals. NipGuards are not necessary for everyday use, but are used regularly in long training runs and all types of endurance competitions, including 10k’s, half marathons, marathons, 100-mile ultra marathons and even triathlons (in the water, on the bike and on the run).NipGuards adhere directly to the base of the nipple (and not your chest – so they won’t fall off due to sweat) and, according to NipGuard, are 100% guaranteed not to fall off until you decide to remove them. The hollow center of each NipGuard ® allows the tip of the nipple to remain protected without having an irritating adhesive plastered on the most sensitive part of the nipple. Patented and launched in 1999, NipGuards® revolutionized the market for protection against painful nipple chafing and abrasion. We’ll process your request the day we receive it, but please allow 2 working days just in case we are extra busy or the postman is delayed!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop