Chibi Masters Bandai Mitsuri Kanroji Demon Slayer Figure | 8cm Mitsuri Anime Figure From Demon Slayer Anime And Manga & Bandai Obanai Iguro Demon Slayer Figure

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Chibi Masters Bandai Mitsuri Kanroji Demon Slayer Figure | 8cm Mitsuri Anime Figure From Demon Slayer Anime And Manga & Bandai Obanai Iguro Demon Slayer Figure

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Each PVC figure stands at about 3 inches tall and fully captures the character's energy in miniature form! Find Mitsuri Chibi-inspired gifts and merchandise printed on quality products one at a time in socially responsible ways.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. COLLECTABLE BOX | Your anime model will come in a stylish box with a front window to display your Demon Slayer merchandise. From the hit anime series Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, come new additions to the Bandai Chibi Masters line up! Inspired by the world of Demon Slayer, this Mitsuri anime figurine is a high quality depiction of the heroic Demon Slayer and Love Hashira.Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Koyoharu Gotōge. CHIBI MASTERS RANGE | The Chibi Masters range from Bandai has cute figures from some of your favourite fandoms from anime, manga, and film. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Inspired by the world of Demon Slayer, this Obanai anime figurine is a high quality depiction of the heroic Demon Slayer and Serpent Hashira.

MITSURI KANROJI | Mitsuri is a passionate Demon Slayer who is kind to those around her, actively trying to make others feel better, especially Obanai. DEMON SLAYER FIGURES | Each of the anime and manga figures in this range are 8cm tall and shown in a signature action pose.

Product 1: DEMON SLAYER FIGURES | Each of the anime and manga figures in this range are 8cm tall and shown in a signature action pose. When it comes to fighting demons though, Mitsuri is fierce and determined, refusing to stay down even against overwhelmingly strong opponents.Product 1: MITSURI KANROJI | Mitsuri is a passionate Demon Slayer who is kind to those around her, actively trying to make others feel better, especially Obanai. It follows Tanjiro Kamado, a young boy who becomes a demon slayer after his family is slaughtered and his younger sister Nezuko is turned into a demon. The anime statues from Bandai's Chibi Masters Demon Slayer collection make great anime gifts for boys and girls who love anime stuff. HELLO MY LOVELY MOOTS, i am very sorry for the long break i had, i ended up having an art block and i just couldn’t find what I wanted to draw BUT Here is a Blasian chibis of mitsuri and obanai!

The international smash hit, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba , is joining the Chibi Masters figure series! Navegar pela nossa seleção em mitsuri chibi figure e filtre as melhores combinações ou preço para encontrar o que você mais gosta. Product 1: MITSURI ANIME STATUE | Build a collection of Demon Slayer merch with these cute anime figures.Tudo o que você precisa fazer é classificar por "pedidos", e você encontrará os mais vendidos em mitsuri chibi figure no AliExpress! Made of high quality material, these detailed sculptures depict some of the anime heroes and villains from the manga and anime Demon Slayer. The protective packaging ensures that the figures will arrive safely if you are giving them as anime and manga gifts. Com uma grande variedade desde marcas de qualidade até seleções mais acessíveis, estas avaliações vão ajudar a escolher o melhor em mitsuri chibi figure, não importa o quanto você esteja planejando gastar.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop