Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies (Baby Aliens)

£3.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pamela Butchart (Author): As a child, Pamela was lucky enough to grow up in a house full of pets, have a mum and dad who were bonkers, and go to The Best Most Awesome Primary School in the WorldTM. Pati knyga yra kietu viršeliu, skirta 7-10 metų vaikams ir nors turi nemažai puslapių (270), bet labai lengvai skaitoma, nes teksto nedaug, jis didelis, labai daug linksmų nespalvotų iliustracijų, todėl ir neįgudusiam skaitytojui jau įkandama. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives.

Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies: Pamela Butchart Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies: Pamela Butchart

That they would do ANYTHING, even accuse the dinner lady of poisoning (instead of thinking it is an allergy to avocado or whatever else was in that mix that Jodi's mum put on her face). Dar yra trečia lietuviška šios serijos knyga "Šnipė, kuriai patiko mokyklos pietūs", kurią tikisi greitu metu perskaityti.Izzy and her friends Amy, Maisie, Jodi and Zach notice strange goings on all related to their dinnerladies and start to investigate what is happening after making the links which cause a series of bizarre incidents to occur. Neabejotinai, knygos pabaigoje paaiškėja, kad tiesa ne tokia jau ir bauginanti, o daugystė būtinai laimi. I think the book is really good because they thought the dinner ladies were demons but they discovered that they were not demon dinner ladies.

Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies | Book reviews | RGfE

Like with the other book I knew quite fast what was going on, that this was just a case of, as we say in Dutch: "Wat de boer niet kent dat vreet hij niet".

Also I think that this book is kind of a funny mystery, but the demon thing is absolutely hilarious. The school dinners at their school are gruesome, and ever since the new head dinner lady arrived, the meals are more gruesome than ever. I can't see it being written for little ones (under 8) as it is a bit scary with those demon eyes and for older ones (who understand and can relate to things like "filling an application for a school transfer") grammar and punctuation is not good enough. It's mostly just three kids making things up about dinner ladies who turn out to not be doing anything. Thomas Flintham (Illustrator) Thomas Flintham studied BA Fine Art at De Montfort University and in 2009 he graduated with a distinction in his Masters degree in Illustration at Camberwell College of the Arts, South London.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop