Aesop Body Cleansing Slab 310gm

Aesop Body Cleansing Slab 310gm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is enhanced with essential oils renowned for their purifying properties and is perfect for frequent use, whether in the shower or bath, or at the basin. Some soaps can leave skin irritated, dry and tight, but that is certainly not the case for this Aesop slab - it leaves skin feeling super clean and soft. This is my favourite , I cannot smell it on myself after initial application , but after hours, I will be walking along somewhere and someone will always ask me what I am wearing. We've rounded-up 5 of our best-selling pre shave saviours to help assist in your quest for a clean, comfortable daily. It lasts really long but is never too heavy and can be combined with so many different other scents.

We've handpicked the latest and greatest skincare and beauty products to keep you looking, and feelling, your best. While it was founded back in 1987, Aesop's minimalist, natural beauty products have never been more in sync with modern life.Body Cleansing Slab is free of synthetic fragrances, colours and traditional foaming boosters, making it a pleasure to use.

We want you to make the most out of your purchase so, if it's not right for you please get in-touch. Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, d-Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate. SODIUM PALMATE, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL, CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, FARNESOL, GERANIOL. Crafted with essential oils that are renowned for their purifying properties, this cleansing slab is suitable for frequent use as it doesn’t leech moisture from the skin. Enriched with essential oils and boosted with botanical extracts renowned for their purifying properties, it leaves the skin delicately scented with a fresh, floral scent thanks to notes of bergamot rind, ylang ylang and tahitian lime.Aesop's Refresh Body Cleansing Slab is a luxurious bar soap, boosted with purifying botanical oils to nourish and delicately cleanse skin, while imparting a bright, citrusy fragrance. From cleansers and compacts to serums and shampoos, you'll find everything your beauty collection needs to keep you looking your best. As previous reviewers have said, it is enormous and can be cut down in to smaller blocks for easier use and the remaining blocks still smell great after storing! This ingredient list is subject to change; please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.

During a shower or bath, this cleaning bar promises to leave you feeling refreshed and ready for the day - no matter how busy you're going to be. Both beautiful and practical, Aesop’s ethos is all about marrying old word wisdom with new tech disciplines – harnessing the finest botanical extracts and fusing them with the latest (and greatest) scientific discoveries – to retrain your skin to become self-sufficient.Refresh the hands and body with the help of the Aesop Refresh Body Cleansing Slab, a creamy bar soap in oversize slab form. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to dispatch. Delectably scented, this fragrant bar stars an invigorating medley of bergamot, ylang ylang and Tahitian lime to envelop your skin and your senses with zesty, uplifting and mood-elevating fragrance to help you dive into the day.

It lathers up nicely, cleans well and so far seems to last a long while, I think it's a great item for switching out plastic body wash bottles! use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. Botanical blends for skin, hair and body are crafted for sensory pleasure as well as exceptional quality, geared towards a healthy body and a sustainable lifestyle. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. An age-old skin cleanser brought into the modern world, discover the decadence of the Aesop Body Cleansing Slab.The soap lasts for ages (I tend to split it in two) so it's great to use at the gym with a travel soap dish. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Discover Aesop Body Cleansing Slab, a simple and effective soap slab of generous proportions, for all skin types.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop