Milton Thermosteel Duo DLX 1000, Double Walled Vacuum Insulated Flask 1000 ml | 34 oz | 1 LTR |24 Hours Hot and Cold Water Bottle, 18/8 Stainless Steel, BPA Free, Food Grade, Leak-Proof | Silver

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Milton Thermosteel Duo DLX 1000, Double Walled Vacuum Insulated Flask 1000 ml | 34 oz | 1 LTR |24 Hours Hot and Cold Water Bottle, 18/8 Stainless Steel, BPA Free, Food Grade, Leak-Proof | Silver

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Since using the bottle cleaner I have noticed a big difference in the residue left on the bottles after use, I was always complaining before that they were greasy looking and hadn’t been cleaned properly but since using this product I have noticed a huge difference and I feel much happier with the cleanliness of my baby bottles. The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.

Before having Milton baby bottle cleaner we used just ordinary washing up liquid and then sterilised afterwards. It does exactly what it says and it is the best you can get Milton is a Really good brand and is very trustworthy. I look after my granddaughter every week and was encountering problems with milk residue on her bottles and this worked a treat. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I would recommend it to expecting mothers as I feel this would a great product to use on new baby bottles because of the ingredients.I loved the fact it is 100% plant-based, biodegradable and also recyclable packaging which is high on my list now due to all the plastics in the world. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Tough and trendy, this water bottle from Milton ticks all the right boxes to keep up with your modern lifestyle. Pay special attention to cleaning thoroughly the bottle neck and the screwing ring which can become germs hot spot.

It was quite a large product, seems well packaged liked the fact it doesn’t come with any extra packaging. as I’ve used this every day and still have plenty of it left, also the fact that it’s a multi use item makes it better.Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.

These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.Suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth up to 6 months of age, and/or as part of a balanced diet from 6 months.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop