6000W 48V low frequency pure sine wave off-grid power inverter 220V-240V AC with peak power up to 18000W (6kW nominal, 18kW surge power)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

6000W 48V low frequency pure sine wave off-grid power inverter 220V-240V AC with peak power up to 18000W (6kW nominal, 18kW surge power)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dear Customer, if you need to have 240V & 120V load at the same time, HOT1 will have 2cables connected, but please note that 120V load power cannot exceed 50% of the inverter's real power, it is only 6000W if 120V output, hope your kind understanding, thanks. EFFICIENCY: How efficient is the inverter? Does the specification just give you one 'peak efficiency' or does it show you a graph with small 50-100 Watt loads up to its rated power? FREQUENCY & DISTORTION: Good inverters typically hold their frequency to within .01% and have less than 4% harmonic distortion. I myself am at 48V, with a Schneider split-phase 120/240VAC off-grid system. But, my location is at least 15 miles from the nearest electrical pole, so my remote location makes off-grid solar viable. I have the XW+6848 inverter. It can handle everything I've thrown at it, and I use it to power my 240V well pump up to 8 hours per day. I also have air conditioning. Our selection of 48V inverters is designed to convert 48V DC power into 240V/230V AC power. These inverters are ideal for UPS systems, off-grid homes, tiny houses, and industrial applications. Efficiency of 48V Inverters

Which inverter for 48v system to power two-phase 240v AC

Source and offer high quality, value for money products that are suitable for caravans and other RVs; For industrial applications, our MultiPlus 48V inverters provide the power and reliability you need. They are designed to handle the demands of industrial power systems, ensuring stable power supply for your important operations. UPS SystemsINPUT VOLTAGE: A battery on a solar system may typically vary from as low as perhaps 10 volts up to 15.5 volts when the solar is 'equalising'. Our good inverters will generally operate between 10 to 16 volts.

Quattro - Victron Energy

AUTOSTART: Does the inverter have a standby/autostart mode? This typically reduces the DC load to about 0.05 Amps when then is no load on. I've seen cheaper inverters drawing 2 Amps continuously with no loads on! Is the demand start sensitivity adjustable in case you want it to start up with say one fluoro light? MINIMUM INPUT CURRENT: How much power does the inverter use if it is on 'run' mode to run or detect a very small load? A good inverter might only use 0.6 Amps.Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment mislead or deceive customers in relation to the price, value or quality of products, or their place of origin (manufacture) of a product;

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop