TeenPower 150W Power Inverter Work with Makita 18V Battery, Battery Charger Adapter with 220V AC Outlets, Dual USB Ports, Compatible with Makita BL1830 BL1840 BL1835 BL1845 BL1850B BL1860B

£9.9
FREE Shipping

TeenPower 150W Power Inverter Work with Makita 18V Battery, Battery Charger Adapter with 220V AC Outlets, Dual USB Ports, Compatible with Makita BL1830 BL1840 BL1835 BL1845 BL1850B BL1860B

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This product is a lithium battery inverter, which can convert direct current into alternating current with stable output.

XT90 connector – to connect battery pack to inverter, I’ve also add smaller XT60 connector, because I have quite a lot of DIY devices with that connector. As an aggregator you could use Wago (left on picture above) connectors (they should withstand the current, despite they are not rated for it) – but I’ve used connector (two on the right side of the picture above) design to be used in mains line boxes rated for 80A.Despite Makita’s 1000-1400 rating being a little disappointing, it’s likely a more honest reflection of what the unit can provide long term, and the sort of tools one should run off something like this. It does not have any built in charging capabilities, but can accommodate separate AC battery chargers up to the max power output wattage. From a contractor’s perspective I’d prefer it used 2-4 XGT batteries, but I can see the appeal of only needing to carry and charge the one unit. That being said, hopefully the Makpac style box only has the form factor and not the durability, because makpacks can be quite flimsy. It really would be nice to transfer power from XGT to LXT batteries and vice versa, and the 1200w to both, all with some losses due to the DC to AC to DC switch if you run all 3 battery systems and are in a pinch.

It may be a 2 or 3 battery backpack that can accommodate the massive 8ah batteries, otherwise a 4 battery backpack would have to have the PDC1200 form factor with the 4 batteries in a 2 by 2 grid as opposed to the longer PDC01 form factor which has the 4 batteries in line. Product photos show off the power station charging 2x XGT 40V Max batteries via a plugged-in dual port charger. The 2x XGT 40V Max batteries plug into this power station for charging, they are not used to power it. inverter still requires at least 67Amps (more like 80A) for 12V and this is already a lot of current (twice at peak).

There’s no top handle, but maybe the power supply can be carried single-handedly with one of the side handles, at least until the PDC1200 is attached on top. You can use the PDC1200, Makita’s ConnextX 1200 Wh portable backpack power supply, or their PDC01, which can be equipped with (4) Makita 18V batteries. It can be applied to Makita lithium batteries; 4 batteries (high to low voltage) are used in turn , and 4 batteries have a design power display. I don’t think Makita is trying to compete on the mainstream market with the ‘battery generator’ companies. Anyway, since Inverters usually have overdischarge protection set for lead acid batteries on around 10,5V – and since we need to add at least 1V for buck converter – this is not the case here.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop