Stance Crew Sock - Run - Feel 360 x Infiknit

Stance Crew Sock - Run - Feel 360 x Infiknit

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Stance FreshTek™ is an antimicrobial and moisture-wicking wash designed to keep you feeling fresh and dry for life on the move.

Upgraded with toasty merino wool, durable Infiknit™, and FEEL360® tech for faster sweat wicking, the Route 2 provides a pleasurable mountain experience. As the name suggests, Stance Athletic Socks are designed for the sportsman and athlete running around a court or training at the gym. As a result, the sock is definitely tight fitting when putting on, so if you are on the fence about compression socks and are towards the end of a size range, you may want to size up. An amplifier of your unique energy as "you shouldn’t have to sacrifice self-expression for the sake of functionality or craftsmanship".By infusing their socks with FEEL360, they are able to react to the foot’s environment to reduce odour, adapt to body temperature to enhance moisture wicking, and make their already premium twisted yarns even more durable.

Afghanistan, Africa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bhutan, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, China, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Georgia, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Montserrat, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Qatar, Reunion, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, South America, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U. Their socks cover all needs, from highly technical running and snow socks, to daily crew and no show trainer socks. With the incredible career of all-world mountaineer Jimmy Chin as inspiration, we're proud to give you Altitude Crew, our premier outdoor sock featuring a distinctive landscape design atop the finest merino wool fibers. Stance FEEL360 is our exclusive fibre treatment that reacts to your body’s temperature for the ultimate in high-performance comfort.Stance was founded in 2009 with a philosophy that everything you wear should be a direct extension of who you are and how you feel. The sock does hold its shape perfectly (that is, it will slide down slightly), but this is hardly an issue, and is mostly due to the thickness of the material. I have yet to put these socks through a longevity test, so I can't comment on pilling, design durability, shrinkage, etc. Stance invited a selection of avid runners from across Europe up to celebrate an evening of running, music and art, while letting them put their new performance sock technology to the test. By underpinning their own creative roots with a relentless focus on technical innovation, they have ensured that Stance socks are now found in over 40 countries on the feet of those who dare to be different.

To properly celebrate the launch of Stance's Feel 360 technology in Europe, they held an event in London on the rooftop of Old Streets, White Collar Factory, on a sky-high racetrack that circles the building. To put these socks to the test, I opted for the no-show tab length – which is my preferred length, but it's great to have many options in length too! The compression is strong and full-foot, as opposed to the Swiftwick Aspires, which are primarily ankle compression. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Immediately I was aware of the anatomical structure around my arches, providing gentle support wrapped along the inner part of my foot. Stance hiking socks comfortable combines a reinforced heel and toe design with infused twisted yarns for an antimicrobial, moisture-wicking construction that's guaranteed to last a lifetime. Performance styles incorporate a bolder Infiknit design, featuring expanded forefoot durability and maximised heel reinforcement. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the .

By infusing premium twisted yarns with our proprietary treatment, FEEL360 eliminates odor-causing bacteria as it wicks away moisture to keep you feeling fresh and dry well past the finish line.FEEL360 Technology is now included in select styles from all performance lines, to keep you outside, on the mountain, in the gym, or on the trail longer, and more comfortably.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop