RevitaLash Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner, 3 ml

RevitaLash Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner, 3 ml

RRP: £44.95
Price: £22.475
£22.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Propanediol, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Ricinus Communis Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Glycerin, Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, C4-24 Alkyl Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone Copolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Chlorphenesin,1,2-hexanediol, Isopropyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Beta-Glucan, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17. Suitable for even the most thin and sparse eyebrows this product is perfect for those trying to create a thicker and healthier appearance to the eyebrows. This dual lash-and-brow serum promises healthier, shinier, fuller brows in as little as two months of daily use.

The formula features Peptides and Oat Beta Glucan to help fortify, condition and enhance the appearance of brows, making it the perfect product to use along with RevitaBrow® Advanced. If you experience any itching, swelling, or redness in the area, discontinue the use and get in touch with your doctor. Using short, upward strokes, apply gel to eyebrows, moving from the inner to outer corners to sculpt and define. Offering 365 days of support, RevitaLash Cosmetics donates money and products to ease the suffering of those dealing with a difficult cancer diagnosis, and to ultimately, find a cure. The very light makeup I used here in both the before and after photos is simply Glossier Boy Brow and Glossier Lash Slick mascara.It most definitely is a gradual change and it takes several weeks to see any visible signs of eyebrow hairs being replaced by your normal thinner ones. RevitaBrow® intensely hydrating formula will help you create healthier-looking, fuller and thicker, more luxurious brows. The 3ml tube of RevitaBrow lasted me a long time as you only need such a small amount to cover your entire brow area on both sides.

Note that brow growth serums come with varying applicators, but the most popular (and effective) is a tip applicator over a mascara-esque wand – also known as a spoolie. As someone with thin eyebrow hairs I really wanted to see if I could achieve bolder brows with RevitaBrow. This is our Eternally Pink® pledge, which honors the courage and strength of our Co-Founder Gayle Brinkenhoff and that of women everywhere. Hi-Def Brow Gel can be used on its own, or after you apply brow pencil to add definition and lock in your look. RevitaBrow® Eyebrow Conditioner contains a BioPeptin Complex® combined with peptides and botanicals to saturate your eyebrows with moisture, keeping them soft, luxurious and healthy-looking.During the refining process to obtain wheat germ, the gluten protein can be broken down and therefore the process can leave the ingredient gluten-free. I have also had them tinted in the past and really like this effect as they tend to look thicker as well as darker. If you find that the results are too subtle for your situation, you might want to pair a brow serum with something a little stronger. High impact BioPeptin Complex – a cocktail of peptides and botanicals – saturates each hair with moisture, while the convenient doe-foot applicator permits fast and precise application (men can also use it to enhance the appearance of sideburns, moustaches and beards); just apply directly along clean, dry eyebrows every morning or evening, and allow to dry thoroughly before applying any pencil or pomade. I can tell a big difference in the amount of hairs I have now and the patchy spots are filled in withRead more about review stating It really works!

Opening its doors in 2006 with the launch of one product, RevitaLash Cosmetics was founded by physician Michael Brinkenhoff , who made it his mission to help his wife feel beautiful during her fight against breast cancer. I had skipped a few applications here and there over the weeks but did use it fairly consistently over that time. This brow serum is created by the hair growth experts at Vegamour, and contains a natural vegan formula that's safe enough for every day use. Our recommendation would be to apply brow growth serum as part of your bedtime routine, letting it work its magic overnight.This original, physician-developed eyebrow conditioner serum addresses visible signs of eyebrow ageing due to chemical and environmental stressors, over-plucking and styling products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop