[HEIMISH] All Clean Balm 120ml / Korea Cosmetic

[HEIMISH] All Clean Balm 120ml / Korea Cosmetic

RRP: £12.19
Price: £6.095
£6.095 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There's still a lot of support for avoiding parabens following the better safe than sorry route. If you do we completely support you!

Since this contains essential oils, the scent is fairly strong. It smells floral and citrusy which personally I don’t find unpleasant. However, those who are sensitive to fragrance may not enjoy this product. THE TEXTURE TIP: With any cleansing balm, your best bet is to follow with a water-based cleanser to remove any residual cleansing oil, dirt, sebum, or makeup. Ryoona Cleansing Balm tidak mengandung alkohol. Ada kandungan antioksidan dan soothing gel yang menjaga kesehatan kulit sekaligus membuat kulit lembap dan tidak terasa kering setelah dibersihkan. Related Post: How to Do The 10-Step Korean Skincare Routine Final Thoughts on Heimish All Clean Balm and Foams

While this isn’t my favorite Heimish product since I LOVE their other herbal scented All Clean cleansers, this would be an excellent fragrance-free cleanser for those with sensitive skin. Delivery timescales are estimated and could be affected if your parcel is very heavy or delayed by Customs entry procedures.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Synthetic Wax, PEG-8 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Artemisia Vulgaris Oil I have tried many balm cleansers and this has to be the best. Smooth texture and is great value for money. I have quite Sense give skin and this hasn’t irritated at all. Has even been fine around my eyes. Has a slight natural smell to it but this doesn’t bother me. Will be repurchasing.The EU Allergen Free label is for the 26 ingredients identified by the EU SCCS and products will be only flagged if a suspected ingredient is on it's ingredient list. It is possible for cosmetics to contain one of the suspect ingredients without it appearing on the ingredient list due to it not reaching the concentration threshold to disclose it and cosmetic manufacturers choice to not disclose it. This balm cleanser leaves my skin soft, smooth, and moisturized without leaving any residue or greasiness. Also, this cleansing balm is not made with mineral oil. Most people will find no issues with sulfate, however if you find your skin doesn't like sulfates then free feel to avoid them by looking out for the sulfate-free icon on Skincarisma. They help loosen up the dirt and grime from your skin and hair to allow for water to wash it away with ease.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop