EVO Electric Scooter With Lithium Battery VT5 | Black And Red E Scooter For Teenagers And Adults | 350W Motor, 36V, Top Speed 25KM/H, Max Weight 100KG | Folding E-Scooter For Adults And Teenagers 14+

£9.9
FREE Shipping

EVO Electric Scooter With Lithium Battery VT5 | Black And Red E Scooter For Teenagers And Adults | 350W Motor, 36V, Top Speed 25KM/H, Max Weight 100KG | Folding E-Scooter For Adults And Teenagers 14+

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Thanks for your prompt and friendly service. I have put the scooter ( 60v, 2000w, Li-ion ) thru' its paces and I'm very pleased with it. Mr M. Class leading comfort: 10-inch, pneumatic tyres provide a smooth and stable ride, while remaining grippy in all weather and providing excellent grip while turning gear & led display: 5km/h, 10km/h, 15km/h -- 3 speed modes can be adjusted for kids to ride, and under ideal conditions, the max mileage can reach 8 km. equipped with an led display on the thumb throttle, kids can know the current speed, current speed mode and battery level. AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: Please ride and store the scoooter under recommended temperatures, which will increase driving distance, battery life, and overall performance of your scooter.

EVO VT3 Electric Scooter - Deep Dive - Wowow Toys EVO VT3 Electric Scooter - Deep Dive - Wowow Toys

app control-r13 is an app-enabled electric scooter that works with android /ios devices.the app support navigation,set personal information,view riding mileage,speed,battery usage and faulty indication. When the scooter is powered on, press and hold ‘’Shift up gear button” for 2 seconds to TURN ON the headlight. When the headlight is on, press and hold ‘’shift up gear button” for 2 seconds to TURN OFF the headlight.

944/6641

I have my scooter. Everything is great. I´m so happy. Thank you for your great service I want to give you 10 stars !❤ R.E. Bought an EvoMotion E-City electric bike from yourselves. It's a fantastic bike and certainly gets me up all the hills around where I live. I would certainly recommend. Mr J. Product specifications - includes 1x evo teal electric scooter. handle height of 82cm. maximum weight 50kg. voltage: 12v. motor: 30w. max speed: 10kmph. max run time: 45 minutes. charge time: 4-5 hours. dimensions: h82cm x w33.5cm x d73cm. suitable for children aged 6+ high power and long range battery】niu kqi3 pro electric scooter has a rated 350w motor that delivers a max speed up to 25km/h and a 20% hill grade climbing ability. the 46.8v 486.7wh lithium battery powers you to ranges of up to 31 miles, with only 6 hours of charging time necessary. injury to the user or damage the scooter. Bumps or potholes less than 3cm should also be avoided as much as possible.

EVO E-Scooters - HTI Group - Passionate about toys EVO E-Scooters - HTI Group - Passionate about toys

User-removable battery: tool-free, simple battery removal allows for charging inside our outside the scooter and features compatibility for multiple battery sizes. fast-charge in under 3 hours.MAINTENANCE: Reasonable battery charging and maintenance will increase the distance. Overcharging the battery can reduce range. The user should use this product in accordance with the relevant instructions in this product manual, and not exceed the load that the scooter can bear (Maximum weight: 80kg). please familiarize yourself with local laws and regulations before purchasing. return requests for such reason will not be accepted.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop