Mekta Multifunctional scarves, women's scarf, cape scarf, winter fashion, unisex, warm crochet, knitted wrap scarf cape with sleeves

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Mekta Multifunctional scarves, women's scarf, cape scarf, winter fashion, unisex, warm crochet, knitted wrap scarf cape with sleeves

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you have yarn that does not quite fit the gauge, is it possible to adjust by hook size for example to get the same gauge? Row 13: Ch-2, turn, (dc, sc) in first * dc in next, sc in next * repeat across, (dc, sc) in last. (38) A, B), 6 (C) balls of Lion Brand Wool-Ease or approximately 815 (900, 1025) yards of another worsted weight yarn, category 4 Italian Greyhound Knit Sweater and Hand knitted sweater choose color. Greyhound gift for her. Iggy Gift. Italian Greyhound Gift Set.

Where a standard hdc/htr abbreviation is used, work a stitch as normal, using both the top loops. How to wear your crochet sweater scarf Row 13: Ch-2, turn, (dc, sc) in first * dc in next, sc in next * repeat across, (dc, sc) in last. (44) With Color A: Chain 215. (Optional: mark Ch 39 and Ch 174, just to keep you from working too far when assembling the sleeves) Tip: if you want your cuffs tighter, use a smaller hook size. If you want them looser, use a bigger hook size. AssemblyFor this sweater scarf you’ll need 4 or 6 skeins of Lionbrand Jeans® Yarn, a fantastically soft yarn which is 100% pure acrylic. Jeans yarn is one of my all-time favorites: its soft, warm, and a perfect yarn weight that works up fast, but isn’t too bulky. Like a great pair of dungarees it will last generations. That is it! Isn’t this easier than it looks?! Now all we need to do is to practice wearing it! Ha! I hope you love this pattern!

Lay out the sleeve (one at a time) so that the fabric naturally gets wider, like a sleeve would. Measure up from the first row of the cuff until you reach 10″ high. You want the width at the “top” of the sleeve to be about 7” across. Use a stitch marker to mark the place where the pieces intersect and to keep two pieces from separating as you sew. Color B: 70 yards 100% acrylic, super bulky weight (size 6) yarn (Lion Brand Hometown in Dallas Grey colorway pictured) The crochet wrap cardigan (or crochet sweater scarf – I can’t decide what to call it!) comes in sizes XS/S, M/L, XL/2XL in the following measurements: Size It’s a great beginner crochet garment project or for anyone who wants to avoid shaping or joining. The simplicity of the construction allows the half double crochet stitch texture to shine through. Pattern OptionsHandmade bohemian Barbie knit long sleeve summer nights cover up with Fringe bottom geometric pattern I’d love to see your finished crochet projects and so please share them with me in one (or all!) of the following ways – To make the original crochet sweater scarf I used Louisa Harding Cassia which is beautiful but unfortunately hard to find at the moment. Pattern contains instructions for 2 sizes: S/M/L/XL and 2XL/3XL/4XL/5XL. Directions for sizes are in parentheses such as “ch 39 (49)” whereas 39 stands for S-XL and 49 for 2-5XL. When only one number is given, it applies to all. Video

Row 2:RS: ch1 (does not count as st throughout), sc in BL of each st up to and including marked st, hdc in BL of each st up to next marker, sc in BL of each st to end, turn. My best recommendation for this pattern would be Swish DK yarn by WeCrochet which is 100% fine super wash Merino wool, 123yds/50g in Frosting. SIZE C: 948-961 (We added an additional repeat after testing to the size C, so these yardages do not include that additional 24 rows) Wear it as a hooded wrap by bringing both ends to the front and wrapping them around your shoulders or chest like a cape.Row 1: Sc in same st and across those 10 overlapped sts. Sc around entire opening. Join to top of first sc with sl st. (32) Row 10: Ch 2, DC in next SC (above FPDC in below row), *FPDC, sk next SC, DC in next SC*. Repeat from * across to second from last stitch. DC in last stitch. (Total 213 stitches). Turn. Fasten off. Change color.

It’s a good idea to try on the top before you weave in ends so that you can adjust exactly how many stitches to seam to fit you perfectly. Standard US Crochet Terms Row 5:ch1, sc in BL of each st up to and including marked st, *hdc in next st, hdc in FL of next st, hdc in BL of next st; rep from * to marked st, sc in BL of each st to end, turn. Row 7:ch1, dc in BL of each st up to and including marked st, *htr in FL of next st, htr in BL of next st, htr in next st; rep from * to marked st, dc in BL of each st to end, turn. Color A: 60 yards 100% acrylic, super bulky weight (size 6) yarn (Lion Brand Hometown in San Diego Navy colorway pictured)Row 8: Ch 2, *FPDC, sk next SC, DC in next SC.* Repeat from * across to second from last stitch. DC in last stitch (Total 213 stitches). Turn. I used Lion Brand Hometown yarn, size 6 (super bulky) in two colorways. I used 2 whole skeins in Color A (San Diego Navy) and 3/4 of a skein in Color B (Dallas Grey), about 450 yards. I do generally crochet in a medium-tension, so this is what I would consider an average amount of yarn usage for this project. How Do You Crochet a Scarf with Sleeves? Bridal Shawl, Wedding Bolero, Bridal Cape, Bridal Wrap,Bridal Shrug, Wrap, Wedding cape, Warming Bridal Bolero, Wedding Shawl,Fall wedding With Color B: Row 8: Ch 2, *FPDC, sk next SC, DC in next SC.* Repeat from * across to second from last stitch. DC in last stitch (Total 213 stitches). Turn.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop