Sigma 210101 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Lens for Canon - Black

Sigma 210101 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Lens for Canon - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The success of this lens has allowed Sigma to greenlight a somewhat similar full frame lens, although that lens (a 24-35mm f/2) has a smaller zoom range, a slightly smaller aperture, and is a bit heavier (+130g). Aside from this ergonomic difference, I have not seen any serious issues with handling (and Canon users might prefer how the focus ring works, because Canon lenses work the same way). The handling of the lens is also superb, although that can depend on whether you are comfortable with a reverse rotation of the focus ring. As with the 35mm prime, this new model is one of the firm’s new Art series lenses challenging Canon’s L-series and the similar ED lenses from Nikon for optical quality.

Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Review - Digital Photography Review Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Review - Digital Photography Review

Nikon's latest Z-mount lens is a 600mm you can handhold for hours for wildlife and sports photography or pack away for travel when you want to leave the monopod and tripod at home. Optimizing quality with our integrated production system, Sigma is focused on making things right, with our own hands and our own techniques.

What I noticed, when manually focusing using live view, was that the difference between focused and not was an incredibly small barrel rotation.

Sigma, 18-35, 1.8, DC, HSM, Art, Canon EF - HDEW CAMERAS

Attaching the matched petal type hood, which is supplied, will provide extra protection from flare and ghosting. No matter if you are have the focus ring and focal length at18mm or at35mm the aperture value can bef/1,8. We've been shooting Google's two newest smartphones on two continents: from the parks of Madrid to the mountains of Washington state and the streets of Seattle.The apparent depth of field will be different but this is neither good nor bad depending on what is required. We use cookies and similar technologies to recognize your repeat visits and preferences, and analyze traffic. The Google Pixel 8 and 8 Pro might not come with the most impressive camera hardware we have seen, but Google's software power and tuning excellence help its new flagship smartphones produce among the very best image quality we have seen on mobile devices. It does not appear justifiable to me to criticise the lens for any AF issues, unless you have confirmed any issues with other cameras / mounts. Both the focus and zoom rings are nice and wide (one advantage of the long lens barrel) and both are also beautifully damped.

Sigma 18-35mm f/1,8 DC HSM Art Review - Lensora Sigma 18-35mm f/1,8 DC HSM Art Review - Lensora

DC HSM turns in an exceptional performance in our studio tests, in essence matching a selection of high quality primes. Along with landscapes, portraits, still-life, close-up and casual snaps, they are perfect for the kind of photography that unleashes the inner artist. As a result, the Sharpness score is good for an ultra-wide 18mm on a full-frame camera but it’s not so great as the equivalent to a 29mm on the Canon EOS 700D. What sort of issues does this raise, when considering long-term reliability, light absorption/reflection, etc.Starting from the rugged brass mount that smoothly connects with the metal barrel, to the smooth rubber focus ring in the front, you won’t get a feeling of a cheap lens that we are so accustomed to when usually dealing with APS-C/DX lenses.

Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A Canon mount lens review: fixed Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A Canon mount lens review: fixed

The Sigma 18-35mm feels like two or three prime lenses in one variable zoom, which makes it a great all-around video lens. However, there are also plenty of differences between the two models, especially in terms of camera and imaging features.Since the lens is designed to be used on a camera with smaller sensor ('APS-C') the focal length will be equivalent to29-56 mmif you have a Canon camera or27-52 mmif you have a Niko camera. and on the way Sigma 18-35mm, i am a total novice, but i also looked on the Nikkor 16-85mm, but i want Brilliant Sharp, Images, I will only keep one for now, which should i choose , and why? Third, it has a metal mount and a thermally stable composite barrel, which offers greater elasticity than polycarbonate and offers minimal thermal shrinkage with exceptional hardness, something Sigma has only recently started providing on its new generation lenses.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop