Calling in the One: 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life

Calling in the One: 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Before then, I had so wanted love that it never occurred to me that I might actually be covertly working against it. That we must widen our circle of compassion to include more than just ourselves and to seek compassion in the whole of nature and all its beauty (Einstein).

Begin relating to your desires as a delightful and inspired blueprint for the partnership that’s possible for you to create and sustain. To view “the one” as a spiritual partnership rather than just an ordinary relationship between two people, with the goal of supporting one another’s soul purpose in this lifetime. Often, just the act of registering for the course is enough to unleash a whole series of synchronicities and event that will begin to draw a magical love into your life! The new upleveled course will also be delivered in a more user friendly format of daily doses of wisdom and love to help you integrate and engage the material in a way more organic to the rhythms of your busy and already full life!

June 1, 2022 I don’t know how the universe works nor do I know whether this book has magical powers that summons single men- old and new- into my life after reading a chapter, doing… Align your life with the future you’re committed to creating – and start making different choices and taking bold actions to turn your dreams into your reality.

As long as we continue to define ourselves based on our parent’s expectations of us, then our own judgement of others will be affected.Week 1 focused on preparing yourself for love and creating space both figuratively and literally for “the one” to come into your life. Until we have done the self-work and healed, it does not matter how much someone loves us, we will still be attached to the past. Promise yourself moving forward that your sexual encounters will be empowering ones and forgive yourself for poor judgement in the past.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop