Talking Tables Includes Glasses & Balls-Games for Hen Party, Girls Night, Birthday, PONGGAME, 1 Count (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Talking Tables Includes Glasses & Balls-Games for Hen Party, Girls Night, Birthday, PONGGAME, 1 Count (Pack of 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

ACID Marketplace is the trading arm of the membership organisation Anti Copying in Design Ltd. (ACID)

Beer pong gets a sophisticated upgrade by becoming prosecco pong! This fun game can be set up on the grounds of your wedding venue and you are sure to get some amazing wedding photos of all your guests having fun playing it.Or you can pay per game, but it seems far more cost effective to get a big group together and get a bundle. Belushis Hammersmith Based in the capital, JS Fun Event Hire work to entertain all ages at your wedding day. Whether you want a bouncy castle on the grounds of your venue, or fancy a giant game of chess, they have you covered. Talking Tables has instructed their solicitors to send a cease and desist letter to The Works alleging infringement of their rights. A full response is awaited. Prosecco Pong is a great game that will get your Hen Party up mingling and having fun! This kit contains the prosecco glasses (cups) and ping pong balls – just buy your prosecco, fill up your glasses and start playing! Yes, we know… this game does sound like it should be kept in the confines of university accommodation, but surely now it’s Prosecco we can join in?

We don't yet offer personalisation on our embroidered clothing items, however, you can request "Bridey, Bride, Mrs or Wifey" for any of our bride tops. However, despite registering the design, obtaining a trade mark, media coverage and vast experience in taking legal action against those infringing its rights, ACID (Anti-Copying In Design) member Talking Tables was troubled to see B&M Retail Limited selling, what appeared to them to be, an almost identical version. The similarities between Talking Tables original product, and B&M’s recent product are, in Talking Tables view, clear to see. The name, colours, size, composition and components could unquestionably be mistaken for that of Talking Tables Prosecco Pong®™. If you’ve never heard of the game, prepare to be extremely jealous that you’ve never tried it before. Sink is a quirky Shoreditch bar custom-built just for beer pong. A bar purely created to enjoy the incredible game! This has to be one of the best places to play beer pong in East London. They have nine tables, american food and red cups everywhere. Want to live out your sorority and frat party fantasy? Now you can. Who doesn't love a game of crazy golf? A really popular choice with couples, Mobile Crazy Golf will entertain you and your guests with a portable mini golf course. It makes a great icebreaker if your guests are getting to know each other.

This wedding bingo card from Etsy is a fun way to help your guests get to know each other and create new memories together. It comes in three aesthetically pleasing design options and can be customised with the names of you and your partner. What's more, in case of inclement weather, this engaging game can easily be transitioned indoors and makes for a great wedding ice breaker. Whether you want giant outdoor wedding games, or simple lawn wedding games that pair well with your welcome drinks, all these wonderful wedding game ideas are perfect for an outdoor setting and will allow your guests to get to know each other (and get competitive) whilst you have some time with your photographer. Just make sure you allow yourself some time to get in on the garden wedding games too - it'll make for some amazing pictures as you take each other on in Twister or have a giant Jenga competition.

Everyone’s heard of beer pong right? Prosecco pong is exactly the same, but instead your cups are filled with tasty prosecco instead of beer! It also involves drinking and screaming at your mates till they finish downing their drink. Which I think might just be any sane persons two favourite hobbies. I think anyway. Here’s our favourite places to have a game…All that’s left to do is take it in turns to throw the ping pong ball and land it in the opposing teams’ cups. Whichever cup the ping pong ball lands in, a member of the opposing team has to down the contents of the glass. Carry on playing until one team’s glasses are all empty! If you want another round, all you have to do is re-fill and get aiming again. Prosecco Pong Rules We’ve all played Beer Pong but playin’ it the BOOM way is always better. Trust us. You know the rules if the ball lands in the cup the other team take the drink. Oh and did we mention we’ve got digital splash pong tables, we’re living in 2030 over here. If you have decided that you no longer want or need your item, you can return it to us free of charge provided the item has not been used and is in its' original condition.

Lan Kwai Fong is an East Asian kitchen & Bar serving a variety of delicious food along with a seriously good selection of drinks. The best part? They’ve got 3 state-of-the-art digital beer pong tables for you to enjoy. If you’re planning a pretty outdoor wedding ceremony or reception, then a great way to entertain your guests is with some classic outdoor wedding games. With two teams, each member of the team attempts to throw a ping pong ball into your opponents cups on the other end of the table. If the ball lands in the cup you get to take the cup away from the opponent and drink the beer (possibly the best bit?). The first team who has taken away all of the cups from their opponent is the winner.

Beer Pong is available Tuesday to Saturday so book now and show your friends who’s best when it comes to hitting those cups. I mean yeah sure, my grandparents loved darts, and my dad is basically Ronnie O’Sullivan. But me? I’m too competitive at the best of times, put a beer in me and I’m scared to think what I’m capable of. The Rules - Split your party into two teams and set up your table with 6 glasses either end in a triangular shape. Take turns to throw or bounce the pink pong balls into the opponents Prosecco glasses. If you get the ball in, your opponent drinks the glass of fizz. Repeat until there is a winning team! Feel free to vary the rules to suit you and your friends.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop