Deception Point

Deception Point

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He reaches into the water to obtain a sample and falls in due to an attack by microbots operated by the Delta Force team. Fortunately, because of the manner of the attack, the Delta Force soldiers assume that they have killed the entire team when in reality, Sexton, Tolland, and Marlinson are still alive and now aware of the conspiracy against their work. Delta Force soldiers are trained killers – experts in SWAT operations, rescuing hostages, surprise raids, and elimination of covert enemy forces.

Deception Point - Kindle edition by Brown, Dan. Literature

All clues point to a covert religious organization that will stop at nothing to protect a secret that threatens to overturn 2,000 years of accepted dogma. Or Marjorie Tench, the President’s fiercely loyal aide, who is eagerly anticipating the impact this discovery will make towards destroying their opponent.I'm absolutely thrilled to be working with Ron and Brian again on another Langdon project," said Dan Brown.

Dan Brown · OverDrive: ebooks, audiobooks, and more for Dan Brown · OverDrive: ebooks, audiobooks, and more for

Brown’s intention in the repetition is probably to add emphasis but it just makes the reader feel like the author is assuming they are too slow to follow the obvious in his text.Bonus points for showing the NSA in a shady light in the year 1998 (and not in 2013, when it became soooo mainstream) and letting his protagonists dealing with the topics of privacy, protection, and the rule of the surveillance, pardon Freudian typo, of course constitutional state. Digital Fortress starts as it means to go on, with two-dimensional characters in a whirlwind of mystery and action. I am heavily biased towards anything Sci-Fi, so I do definitively just give 4 stars because of the setting, without it, it would be closer to a 3. These contrasting viewpoints are central to my novels, and I’m thrilled to be collaborating with the Boston Museum of Science on this thought-provoking project, which explores these captivating topics through the uniquely immersive experience of the planetarium.

Deception Point Summary | SuperSummary Deception Point Summary | SuperSummary

The attack causes him to fall into a small body of water that’s collected in the pit; Ming drowns as a result of the attack. But he holds a special place and I will always hold a special place in my bookshelf because of the reasons I mentioned above.It is the answer to this question that is one of the weaknesses of the novel, because whichever way the conspiracy runs, there are no winners. Sexton is a trusted Intelligence Analyst, as well as the daughter of his biggest political rival, and her confirmation of the finding will be received as an objective assessment. Join now to access our Study Guides library, which offers chapter-by-chapter summaries and comprehensive analysis on more than 5,000 literary works from novels to nonfiction to poetry.

Deception Point Download - OceanofPDF [PDF] [EPUB] Deception Point Download - OceanofPDF

During the fight, the scientists escape the ship while Pickering, in an attempt to get a better shot at his adversaries, accidentally collides with the ship, crashing his helicopter into the sea. When a new NASA satellite detects evidence of an astonishingly rare object buried deep in the Arctic ice, the floundering space agency proclaims a much-needed victory…a victory that has profound implications for U. Failing to succeed, she and Rachel cooperate to replace the meteorite fiasco evidence with photos of said affair.Tom Hanks reprises his role as Harvard religious expert Robert Langdon, who once again finds that forces with ancient roots are willing to stop at nothing, even murder, to advance their goals. The plot is a little overpopulated by characters and the twists are a bit too many to become coincidental. If so, their motive would be to cover up evidence that the meteorite is fake and solely designed to gain support for the incumbent President in the upcoming election.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop