Gelli Baff Blue from Zimpli Kids, 1 Bath or 6 Play Uses, Magically turns water into thick, colourful goo, Children's Birthday Gifts, Educational Bath Toys, Pocket Money Toy, Party Bag Fillers

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Gelli Baff Blue from Zimpli Kids, 1 Bath or 6 Play Uses, Magically turns water into thick, colourful goo, Children's Birthday Gifts, Educational Bath Toys, Pocket Money Toy, Party Bag Fillers

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Simply sprinkle the Gelli Baff powder into approximately 40L of bath water to create a gooey bath experience! Children will love playing with both the thick goo and the coloured water and exploring the material as it changes between the two. A non-irritant, it's environmentally safe and stain-free with no harmful chemicals, making it 100% safe bath tub fun!

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Gelli Play has fully recyclable packing including box, bags and leaflet and is certified biodegradable and contains no animal products. Fully eco-friendly product The Box, leaflet and bags in this product are fully recyclable in standard paper recycling and our powder is certified biodegradable!

Gelli Baff is a totally unique and completely safe powder that turns ordinary water into glorious colourful goo! She had a great time playing and watching the strings of slime as she pulled her toy octopus out of the water. We have a small team of people working in our office but we like to answer the phone rather than use an automated service. Although little J seemed quite excited by the idea of having a bath full of slime, I wasn't sure what he would make of it. You can purchase Zimpli Kids products online and for more information on the range available visit Zimpli Kids.

Of course, I didn’t really think any more of it, since I didn’t have children (actually, I was still a child myself! There’s also no need to worry about staining skin, carpets, clothes or bowls, as this is stain free! With the slime baff in mind, I used a higher ratio of powder to water than recommended to make it slimier. Due to unique texture of Smelli Gelli Baff it is the perfect product for messy and multi-sensory play! Firstly you pop the water in the bath recommended about 8 inches then evenly sprinkle the Slime bath powder in the water.Would you like to run your own successful franchise offering award-winning preschool classes in your local area? When it came to cleaning up, you just add more water to make it more liquid and it goes down the plug hole. When play is finished, add the Gelli Baff dissolver powder included to turn the Gelli back into a liquid – then pull the plug and drain away as normal. She also enjoyed looking at the little pieces of glitter in the slime and trying to get individual ones out.

Gelli baff is a totally unique, fun bath time product that lets you turn water into goo and back again! MULTI SENSORY PLAY Due to unique texture of Colour Change Gelli Baff it is the perfect product for messy and multi-sensory play! Colourful, tactile sensory bath experience – Contains a sticker which floats or sticks to the side of the bath!

Gelli Baff is available in a range of exciting colours, fragrances and effects and is the perfect product for messy and multi-sensory play! Little J had so much fun in the bath that he couldn't wait till the next morning to play Snowball fights in the garden.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop