Tee & Sympathy Ho Ho Ho Now I Have A Machine Gun Sweatshirt - Inspired by Die Hard

£9
FREE Shipping

Tee & Sympathy Ho Ho Ho Now I Have A Machine Gun Sweatshirt - Inspired by Die Hard

RRP: £18.00
Price: £9
£9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is a slightly more justified example than usual, as he's well outside his own jurisdiction and breaking into the police frequency with a civilian radio set, and the dispatcher has no idea who the hell he is and no particular reason to believe this isn't some crackpot with a ham radio and an overactive imagination. The bad guys are also toting some seriously heavy firepower: when the LAPD rolls up in an armored car, the bad guys shoot rockets at it. John seemed to have seen this coming, as before asking the question, he takes a peek at the directory.

Die Hard (Film) - TV Tropes Die Hard (Film) - TV Tropes

Commander Contrarian: McClane handles being a cop in the wrong place and time, but despite being their only real hope, Deputy Chief Robinson spends his time blaming McClane like an incompetent cop.Gruber has one of his own when he sees Holly reacting to her daughter on TV while the reporter notes that her mom and dad are missing.

Now I Have To - Etsy UK Now I Have To - Etsy UK

Theo, Eddie, and Ulli are particularly important members (Theo is breaking into the vault full of bearer bonds, Eddie mans the security desk at the front and deals with anyone who enters, and Ulli does most of the work for wiring the roof to explode). With all the chaos, damage, and bodies to shift through, nobody will believe they actually got away. Pan and Scan: The DVD contains a featurette giving a very good illustration of the differences between letterbox, "centre-scan" and pan-and-scan. Neck Snap: During John McClane's first brawl, he does this to Tony by putting him in a choke-hold and falling down the stairs with him. Snake's backstory is that of an archetypal Hollywood Action Hero, a one-eyed ex-Special Forces operative turned bank robber who was on his way to prison before being recruited for his mission.It's Personal with the Dragon: Karl has a personal vendetta with McClane after his brother Tony is killed. In the first movie, he reveals her relationship to John on TV, and thus to Hans by forcing his way into Holly's house, blackmailing her maid, and putting her children in the spotlight. A particularly silly example of this occurs when Hans and Karl get into a firefight with John and Hans tells Karl to shoot the glass around John to prevent his escape.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop