Revvies Energy Strips - Starter Pack | 20 Strips | 40mg Caffeine | Almost Instant Boost | Easy On The Stomach | Great For Exercise | Vegan | Less Than 1 Calorie

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Revvies Energy Strips - Starter Pack | 20 Strips | 40mg Caffeine | Almost Instant Boost | Easy On The Stomach | Great For Exercise | Vegan | Less Than 1 Calorie

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Because Revvies are so fast and easy to carry they are perfect for athletes both before and during exercise. And there’s no worries as each batch is tested by an independent lab as part of the requirements of the independent Informed-Sport program quality assurance program. investment opportunity and is not an offer to the public. The summary information provided about investment

who understand these risks. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and is subject to change in Revvies award-winning energy strips have been designed to provide a faster, easier on the stomach boost that can be taken anywhere, anytime, and without water. Revvies 40mg caffeine strips are also vegan, gluten-free, and less than one calorie. NOTE: For exercise over 60-90 minutes additional calories/fuel should be consumed to maintain peak performance, in addition to Revvies Energy Strips and good hydration.I cannot afford to be 3% worse, so why not take the opportunity to perform up to 3% better?? That was logical in my head at least. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. The Extra Strength strips can be cut in half if you like to have two 50mg strips rather than a big 100mg boost. and Post. It’s advisable to use a service that insures the parcel in the event that it goes missing in transit. And Revvies have featured in over 100 media titles, from national papers, health and fitness titles, trade publications, radio and TV. Monetisation strategy

are available to investors who have become authorised to invest on the Seedrs platform. All investment I've used caffeine on the bike for many years, whether that be before my fasted commute to work every morning for years, using caffeine tablets before races when I was time-trialling, or grabbing a can of emergency Red Bull from a petrol station if I get in trouble on a big ride. My body seems to respond well to it, and I use it as my main source of energy. The caffeine in Revvies will help you maintain focus and allow you to train and race at peak performance for longer by masking feelings of fatigue, reducing perceived effort, and helping convert fat to energy. Human Resources - 30% of the funds will be allocated to expanding our team. To support sales and distribution growth we will need to bring in additional sales, marketing, and administrative talent into our innovative, knowledgable, and tenacious team.

jurisdiction to whom or in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful. Seedrs does not provide legal, If you need to exchange an item follow the steps below to guarantee a fast turnaround on your request:

Yes, this service is classified as UK standard delivery. There are a few restrictions that apply to this service so please read our BFPO Delivery Guide. Please note that we can’t be held responsible for any delays once the parcel has been passed on to the British Forces Postal Service With regular consumption (1-2 strips prior to exercise, then one strip every 45 - 60 minutes of exercise), Revvies Energy Strips will help you to burst through your barriers and achieve your goals. Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS.

Miscellaneous

PRECISION PERFORMANCE BOOST - Revvies strips are used by all levels of athletes from park runners to elites, including Aussie Dual 5,000m and 10,000m Olympian, Eloise Wellings, British Marathon No. 1 Charlotte Purdue and 50km World Champion, Aly Dixon. Unlike caffeinated lollies, drinks or gels Revvies allows you to get a faster, easier on the stomach boost, separately from your hydration and fuelling, allowing you to adjust each for effort, duration, course difficulty & weather conditions. Revvies Energy Strips was awarded 2021's Product Of The Year | Sports Nutrition by NutraIngredients, Europe's leading nutrition industry title.

Informed-Sport is an independent quality assurance program for sports nutrition products. The program is designed to analyse nutritional supplements and their ingredients for inadvertent contamination with substances prohibited in sport. In the occasion where we are unable to find a manufacturing fault we may ask for a second opinion from the relevant brand. Inventory - 30% will be used to increase our inventory, so we can ensure safe, efficient, and secure supply to all markets, even in the most difficult of circumstances. I had no idea what flavour ‘Arctic Charge’ was going to be…but now I know. It is so refreshing that you would be forgiven for thinking that you had a mouthful of actual iceberg in your mouth!As I arrived in the garage, among the plethora of similarities the one key difference stood out like a sore thumb…my minty-fresh breath and increased energy were impossible not to notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop