Cork Dart Board Backer 36" x 24" x 1/2"

Cork Dart Board Backer 36" x 24" x 1/2"

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This backboard has a built-in scoreboard for games of cricket and 01, and it opens up to reveal storage space for four sets of darts, a total of 12, and pockets for flights and accessories.

We also use both 1st party and 3rd party cookies to improve the user experience on our site and offer relevant marketing.Very easy to set up with all the necessary accessories (darts, scoreboard, chalk) so you can hang and get started right away. This compression-fit, lightweight dartboard surround fits securely around your dartboard without any need for extra support.

To protect the surrounding walls and maintain a professional and clean appearance, consider getting a dartboard surround. It is a great addition to your home game room and pairs perfectly with an Imperial pool table or shuffleboard table. I thought maybe I could use it as-is, but with the oldish-world look of the corks added to the oldish-world look of the frame, I knew that the Sons of Anarchy dartboard would lose its cool factor. Think about installing a cork board for dart games, and we guarantee that your guests and clients will be delighted! This cabinet’s solid wood construction provides long-lasting durability while its rustic wheat-finished Barnwood style doors add a unique flair.Darts enthusiasts far and wide have fallen head over heels for our Coloured Cork Dartboard, and its popularity keeps soaring like a perfectly thrown dart!

Our Dartboard enhances hand-eye coordination and concentration skills, which makes it a great choice for anyone who wants to improve their overall dexterity. The Shot King easily mounts into the Steadfast Backboard’s preinstalled mounting bracket for a no-nonsense installation. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. if a better alternative is available) but, for me at any rate, it has, helped answer some of my own basic questions about dart board making. The Thornton Wood Dartboard LED Display Cabinet With 18” Bristle Dartboard and Steel Tip Dart Set is crafted using high-quality materials to ensure performance and longevity.I think some stories are probably myth, I remember one time meeting a guy who thought all dart boards had to be soaked in water and when I was younger believed a lot of the untrue myths (destroying a few, of my own, boards along the way (yep I once soaked my dartboard over night in the bath) end of board) it is actually, truth about soaking them, but, only in referance to log end boards. Real cork lining on each side of the one inch thick EVA foam provides a thick yet lightweight way to protect your wall. Remember that the surface on which you plan to install your dartboard from cork should be clean and dry.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop