Animalhouse Fitness MonkeyFeet Lift Dumbbells with Your Legs | Strengthen Your Glutes, Hamstrings, Quads, and Hip Flexors at Home or at Any Gym

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Animalhouse Fitness MonkeyFeet Lift Dumbbells with Your Legs | Strengthen Your Glutes, Hamstrings, Quads, and Hip Flexors at Home or at Any Gym

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Founded in 2015, Footmonkey Podiatry has pushed the boundaries of podiatry care to ensure patients get the best treatment possible. It works okay, I am thinking of getting some extra thick socks and doubling up on the socks and see how that goes. I am a competitor and I am currently suffering/recovering from a broke foot so I hav found myself to be training different to get some type of training in. It would probably be better to have two binding straps distributing the weight more evenly than just one, but I'm sure that will come along soon enough.

Animalhouse Fitness

Still, it could be a worthwhile purchase if you train in a home gym with limited space and want to add more single-joint exercisesto your routine. This therapy works alongside standard stretching and rehabilitation treatments to significantly reduce your recovery time.Their main product, Monkey Feet, look a little silly upon first glance, but if you actually think about it, your legs will gain strength like crazy while saving you time and space in your home gym. I don’t see why they couldn’t be used for reverse hypers, long as you have a safe platform for them. If you train at a commercial gymwith a wide selection of selectorized and plate-loaded machines, you likely won’t need AnimalHouse MonkeyFeet since you can use the machines to isolate your lower body muscle groups. We also have an in-house staff physiotherapist producing content on a number of movement, rehab, and recovery related subjects!

uk - Home FootMonkey.co.uk - Home

MonkeyFeet are a very versatile piece of equipment and can be used for all sorts of different exercises and training methodologies. There’s also foam padding throughout the attachment to enhance comfort on your Achilles’ heel and the top of your foot. John McEnroe reference aside, some of these pieces of equipment are so ridiculous that their very existence seems like a joke. This innovation allows athletes to lift DBs with their feet just as they would with their hands, opening up dozens of leg training movements (leg extensions, high knees, hamstring curls, raises, donkey kicks, etc.

To reduce discomfort around your feet and Achilles’ heels, the AnimalHouse MonkeyFeet device has dense, thick foam on the back and on the piece that sits over the top of your foot. While it hasn’t affected the functionality of either the AnimalHouse MonkeyFeet or our dumbbells, this is something to keep in mind if you’re concerned about your equipment’s aesthetics.

XL Strap Kit - MonkeyFeet – Animalhouse Fitness

Since I only have one, I still do the leg raises with very light weights, so obviously it’s easy for one leg and more difficult for the other.While we don’t know its exact dimensions, you can rest assured that it’s pretty compact when not loaded with a dumbbell.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop