Smartseal's Climashield - A Masonry's 25 year Protection Cream Waterproof Sealant - Professional Quality Brick Sealer Exterior And Interior - Easy To Apply Solvent Free Brick Sealant (3 Litre)

£11.66
FREE Shipping

Smartseal's Climashield - A Masonry's 25 year Protection Cream Waterproof Sealant - Professional Quality Brick Sealer Exterior And Interior - Easy To Apply Solvent Free Brick Sealant (3 Litre)

RRP: £23.32
Price: £11.66
£11.66 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Microshield Ultra is a water-based masonry waterproofing cream that provides long-lasting and reliable water repellency to mineral surfaces such as brickwork and natural stone.

Stormdry is easy to apply using a brush or roller and only a single coat application is required - many competing water repellent products require two coats. The wall that I treated with Climashield masonry protection cream is south west facing and takes a lot of direct weather to the point of slight damp ingress. I snapped a treated brick in half after 28 days and tested the exposed surface – Everbuild appeared to penetrate to a depth of 3mm.

Stormdry ensures that the masonry remains dry throughout the year – maximising its thermal resistance or "R" value. Microshield Ultra should not be applied in cold conditions or when rain is expected within 24 hours.

The effectiveness of winter insulation is related to the thickness of growth, which is generally related to the age of the plant. Coverage was exactly as stated on the tin, and again as stated did darken the brick and mortar joints slightly. Evergreen climbers provide winter insulation, by not only by maintaining a pillow of air between the plant and the wall, but by reducing wind chill on the wall surface.

The heavy driving rain last night, the wall I had treated coped well, water could be seen in beads on the wall that had not shed off. SMARTSEAL’S CLIMASHIELD is a high-quality masonry protection cream and waterproof sealant that provides long-term protection from water ingress. Climashield masonry cream is easy to apply however I probably took longer than I needed to as I ensured that the cream was worked well in to all of the mortar joints. When biological growth such as moss, algae or lichen needs to be removed, apply SoluGuard Multi-Surface Biocide in accordance with instructions. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

After a few days it has almost become invisible and subsequent rain can be seen running off the wall. The coverage rate will vary depending upon the roughness and absorbency of the surface, use as a guide only.

Damp facades have reduced insulating capacity which leads to increased heat loss - just 4% humidity in the masonry decreases the insulating capacity to 50%. Used the masonry seal on our south west facing wall as in heavy rain we had water coming in over the window. Once Stormdry has been applied to the wall surface in a single coat and will permeate deeply before curing to form a water-repellent barrier for a BBA approved 25 years. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

If I use Climashield cream on this surface will it adhere to the deteriated silicone area and would it still appear clear when dried. After a few hours, the wall absorbed the cream, and its appearance was much lighter and closer to the original colour. It’s terms of performance and ease of use etc, there was very little between the three, if anything, Emperor was a little runnier and left the brick a bit darker, but only just. The masonry cream was easy enough to apply with a brush onto the very irregular and porous Cotswold stones of my cottage back wall. Cracks within tarmac and imprinted concrete can be effectively disguised and for areas of tarmac with potholes or broken edges, our cold lay repair product is the ideal solution.By preventing the absorption of water, Stormdry ensures that the insulation properties of the masonry are maximised throughout the year. Stormdry products are included in a number of flood resilience specifications that are detailed in the Safeguard Flood Resilience Guide. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop