Bring It on [DVD] [2000]

Bring It on [DVD] [2000]

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Audio Commentary From Director Peyton Reed; "Spotlight On Location" Featurette; Deleted Scenes; Extended Scenes; Never-Before-Seen Home Movies of the Car Wash Scene; Wardrobe and Makeup Tests; Blaque "As If" Music Video; "Did You Know That? While BIO features some apparently gratuitous scenes - we find a girls’ locker room sequence and a bikini car wash - Reed manages to stage these in such a way that felt more like homages to early films in the genre than simple exploitation. Of course there's plenty of eye candy as well, the one thing you can still expect from any Bring It On movie even if they've lost most of the energy and other elements that made the original so much fun. It didn’t help that she’s absolutely gorgeous; Dunst is cute, too, and has built a considerable male following, but I’ll take Dushku over her any day. None of the scenes are really missed in the film - especially not one of the terrible alternate endings that shows some of the characters at college - but they’re worth a look.

There’s an icon that says it’ll let you see “funny bloopers and outtakes”, but I couldn’t get it to work.

Kirsten and Gabriel both said they were cheerleaders in school more to be popular than anything else. But none of it is anything you haven't seen before, especially if you've seen all the other movies in this series, and it's hard to even care about the lead characters here.

This causes the audience to turn on the Rebels and boo them off the stage, and word soon spreads around the whole "cheerniverse" that The Truth is asserting its superiority, though nobody knows exactly who they are. You can check out the latest overhauls that we have done on this wiki so far, as well as upcoming updates in our announcement post here. There are all these kinds of areas that attract people who get so passionate about something that might be meaningless to somebody else.I think it's ridiculous that the R rating can encompass something like "Reservoir Dogs" and "Natural Born Killers" that are pretty violent, and it can include "Billy Elliot". Did you get any responses from people who saw your movie and were very into the performing and competition space? I knew she had the charm and she knew how to ride this tonal line of what was funny about it and commit to the situation. A couple of weeks before we started shooting I stopped by the rehearsal places at the gym, and the first half of the day were these amazing dance choreographies and in the second half of the day were the gymnastic and cheerleading moves being rehearsed. This piece combines film clips, lip-synching and a story in which a band member dumps a boy and resists his continued overtures.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop