Intel® Core™ i5-13600KF Desktop Processor 14 cores (6 P-cores + 8 E-cores) 24M Cache, up to 5.1 GHz

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Intel® Core™ i5-13600KF Desktop Processor 14 cores (6 P-cores + 8 E-cores) 24M Cache, up to 5.1 GHz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Indeed, compared to its Intel counterparts, the 7-Zip compression benchmark nearly always benefits AMD processors. The biggest competition for the Intel Core i5-13600K is the new AMD Ryzen 7 7700X or last year’s Intel 12th Gen i7-12700K or 12700F. OS: Windows 11* Windows 10* Windows Server 2022 family* Windows Server 2019 family* Windows 10 Family* Windows 8 family* Windows 7 family* Windows 11 Family* Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics only: to use the Intel® Iris® Xe brand, the system must be populated with 128-bit (dual channel) memory. Otherwise, use the Intel® UHD brand.

Use conditions are the environmental and operating conditions derived from the context of system use. Processors that support 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture require an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. OS: Windows Server 2022 family* Windows Server 2016 family* Windows Server 2019 family* Windows Server 2012 R2 family* Windows 11 Family* Windows 10 Family* Windows 8.1 Family* Based on our evaluation, the 13600KF's 6 Performance cores and 8 Efficiency cores allow for good performance overall. Based on our evaluation of using AMD's Ryzen 5 7600 CPU for gaming, you can expect excellent game performance with a high-performance CPU cooler.Based on our evaluation of using Intel's Core i5-13600KF CPU for general apps, you can expect excellent app performance with a high-performance CPU cooler. Based on our evaluation, the 7600's impressive 32 MB of L3 cache is excellent for performance overall. In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team

Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk We've experienced that single-core performance is essential for some games, as many don't take full advantage of multiple cores. Similarly, we have experienced that professional tools depend on high single and multi-core boost frequencies to maximize their processing speed. On 3Dmark’s CPU Profile, which includes six tests that feature custom simulations, the i5-13600K scored 10,370. All six tests use the same workload with variations in threading. Based on our evaluation of using Intel's Core i5-13600KF CPU for professional tools, you can expect good tool performance with a high-performance CPU cooler.

Processor Number

Based around the epic gaming CPU, the new Intel 13th Generation Core i5 13600KF, the Tritium is a true multi-disciplined gaming PC. Gaming and Streaming, Content Creation, it does it all and it does it well! Office and web applications are typically single-threaded, so running a single application won't take advantage of a many-core CPU. A CPU's cache is a small amount of memory, close to the CPU cores, containing recently used data. An L3 cache capacity of at least 20 MB is ideal for games and professional tool performance. Office and web applications rarely max out the CPU for long periods. These applications can use boost speeds when a burst of processing power is needed, returning to the more efficient base frequencies afterward.

With a TDP of 125 W, the Core i5-13600KF consumes a lot of power, so good cooling is definitely needed. Intel's processor supports DDR4 and DDR5 memory with a dual-channel interface. ECC memory is supported, too, which is an important capability for mission-critical systems, to avoid data corruption. For communication with other components in the machine, Core i5-13600KF uses a PCI-Express Gen 5 connection. This processor does not have integrated graphics, you will need a separate graphics card.

Its 8 Efficiency cores have a 2.60 GHz base frequency and support a 3.90 GHz max turbo boost frequency. The more cores a CPU has, the more applications you can run simultaneously without noticing a performance impact. Our team is composed of individuals who have a keen interest in technology and a passion for helping others. We strive to provide accurate and helpful information on various technology products and services to empower our readers to make informed decisions. The AMD Ryzen 5 7600 has a 3.8 GHz base frequency and supports a 5.1 GHz single-core max boost frequency. If you're only planning to stream shows, use office apps, or browse the internet, you won't need a top-end CPU to get good performance. The most important CPU capability for general app usage is the single-core max boost frequency.

Based on our evaluation of using AMD's Ryzen 5 7600 CPU for professional tools, you can expect excellent tool performance with a high-performance CPU cooler. See our best Z690 motherboards for some ideas, as they will be more affordable than the newer Z790s). Professional tools are often well optimized to use many cores. CPU cores allow tools to parallelize processing tasks. Increasing the number of cores can divide the time required to process a task if the tool has good multi-threading support. With a choice of high airflow, digital RGB gaming cases and braided cables in a stunning selection of colours, the Tritium can be customised to suit your own personal aesthetic tastes. Specifications Case Intel classifications are for general, educational and planning purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.The base wattage is similar in the 12th, and 13th Gen i5-K models at 125W, but the new 13th Generation can peak at 181 watts instead of 150. Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help. See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html?wapkw=hyper+threading for more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop