Ravensburger Disney Villainous Evil Comes Prepared - Strategy Game for Kids & Adults Age 10 Years and Up & Disney Villainous Wicked to The Core - Strategy Game for Kids & Adults Age 10 Years and Up

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Ravensburger Disney Villainous Evil Comes Prepared - Strategy Game for Kids & Adults Age 10 Years and Up & Disney Villainous Wicked to The Core - Strategy Game for Kids & Adults Age 10 Years and Up

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Disney Villainous: Filled With Fright, the first single-character expansion in the Disney Villainous line, will be available in October 2023 – just in time for Halloween.

Original songs: Down in New Orleans • Almost There • Friends on the Other Side • When We're Human • Gonna Take You There • Ma Belle Evangeline • Dig a Little Deeper • Never Knew I Needed Metroville • Insuricare • Edna's Mansion • Parr Residence • Nomanisan Island • New Urbem • The Happy Platter Original: I'm Wishing • One Song • With a Smile and a Song • Whistle While You Work • Heigh Ho • Bluddle-Uddle-Um-Dum • The Silly Song • Someday My Prince Will Come

How many Disney Villainous expansions are there?

Parades: Disney Stars and Motor Cars Parade • Hercules Victory Parade • The Hercules Electrical Parade • The Wonderful World of Disney Parade Drawing from nearly 70 years of Disney history, it offers the Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves to go with more recent additions like The Princess and the Frog's Dr. Facilier. And although each character has a unique selling point that sets them apart from the original game's cast, you'll get more use out of some than others. Namely, the Queen and Hades offer fun new wrinkles to gameplay without overwhelming players. Meanwhile, Dr. Facilier sits at the other end of the scale. Despite having the most novel mechanics of this set, they're incredibly difficult to understand. Even after using the character multiple times, we're not sure we could explain his rules in full. Worm’s Wort • Frog’s Breath • Deadly Night Shade • Frog Gun • Worm's Wort Soup • Bat Boomerang • Pumpkin Bomb • Dog Biscuits • Shrunken Head • Bathtub • Run-Over Turtle • Soul Robber Castle of Magical Dreams • Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour • Club Villain • Disney Animation Building • King Arthur Carrousel • Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant • La Tanière du Dragon • Princess Pavilion • Sleeping Beauty Castle • Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom • Midship Detective Agency • Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough• Disney Heroes: Battle Mode This expansion released for Halloween in October 2023. Oogie is a gambling ghoul, and the expansion comes with dice that play into many of the villain’s cards.

Films: The Lion King ( video) • The Lion King II: Simba's Pride ( video) • The Lion King 1½ ( video) • The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar • The Lion King (2019) ( video) • Mufasa: The Lion KingThe main appeal of each Villainous expansion is, of course, the new playable Villains… Perfectly Wretched Shorts and Specials: A Lesson in Appreciating Differences • Donald in Mathmagic Land • Writing Magic with Figment and Alice in Wonderland • One Hour in Wonderland • Operation Wonderland Original: Rapunzel • Flynn Rider • Mother Gothel • Pascal • Maximus • Stabbington Brothers • Hook Hand • Big Nose • Vladimir • Attila • Ulf • Shorty • Pub Thugs • Captain of the Guards • King Frederic • Queen Arianna • Castle Guards

Video Games: NES game • Sega Genesis Game • Ariel's Story Studio • Kingdom Hearts • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories • Kingdom Hearts II • The Little Mermaid 2: Pinball Frenzy • Disney's The Little Mermaid: Magic in Two Kingdoms • Disney Emoji Blitz • Disney Heroes: Battle Mode For the most part, this feels well-weighted and makes sense during gameplay, but at times (particularly with Scar) you end up helping far more by ‘fating’ than if you hadn’t. I almost wish there was an option to not play a fate card if neither of the two appealed but alas, those are not the rules and pesky Scar has bested me more than once as a result. “Oh, I love it when I’m nasty.” Dalmatians: Chloe Simon • Kevin Shepherd • Jean-Pierre Le Pelt • Dottie • Little Dipper • Domino • Oddball • Fluffy • Drooler • Chomp • Digger • Waddlesworth • EwanShows: House of Mouse • Once Upon a Time • Once Upon a Time in Wonderland • Sofia the First • Chibi Tiny Tales As with every Villainous game I have encountered, the components here are great. Personally, the only gripe I have is that Ratigan just doesn’t feel as nice as the other tokens. I’m not sure if it’s the colour or shape, but something about him feels a bit cheaper than the rest. Restaurants: Alien Pizza Planet • Toy Box Cafe • Toy Story Pizza Planet Arcade • Woody’s Lunch Box • Poultry Palace • Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant The Sword in the Stone • Higitus Figitus • That's What Makes the World Go Round • Most Befuddling Thing • Mad Madame Mim • Blue Oak Tree • The Magic Key

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop