Wildfire: The Instant Global #1 and Sunday Times Bestseller

Wildfire: The Instant Global #1 and Sunday Times Bestseller

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The FMC was a romance book lover who points out at one stage early on that they're being the miscommunication trope and I nearly put the book down there and then. Never one to overstay her welcome (or expect much from a man), Aurora slips away before Russ even has the chance to ask her full name.

Russ is such an amazing MMC and there were several times when he’d be explaining how he views his dad and their relationship because of his addiction where I just really felt seen for the first time in the way I view my own father’s addiction versus other addicts. I did feel that this book wasn’t as deep as I would have wanted it to be given the nature of the themes, however despite that I would rate Wildfire a solid 8 out of 10. The large part of the plot is the characters healing, revealing their scars and painting galaxies around them and finding beauty in one another and themselves; however , there’s a subtler underlying theme that Grace talks about that takes up a lot of the emotional real estate in the book. Never one to overstay her welcome (or expect much from a man), Aurora slips away before Russ even has the chance to ask for her full name.Russ doesn’t want to risk breaking the camp’s strict ‘no staff fraternising’ rule but, unfortunately for him, Aurora has never been very good at caring about rules. It was kind of the same rush as to when you have a crush on a boy at school, it was nostalgic and Hannah executed it perfectly!

Both Aurora and Russ had separate social circles and friends, and a shared one that existed within the camp. Imagine their surprise when they bump into each other on their first day as summer camp counsellors, hoping to escape their complicated home lives for the summer break. From the author of TikTok sensation Icebreaker comes a deliciously swoonworthy romance following two summer camp counsellors who reconnect after a sizzling one-night stand. The latest in the TikTok sensation and deliciously "swoonworthy" (Elena Armas, New York Times bestselling author) Maple Hills series follows two summer camp counselors who reconnect after a sizzling one-night stand. Nothing happened with him, and the Xander connection /slash/ reveal later on could be seen from the moment Russ and Xander had their first conversation in their cabin.Demanding many breaks and lots of thought, Wildfire was an emotional and an intellectual experience, within which I was sifting through all my memories, past relationships, and those of others I know, trying to understand Aurora and Russ . All novels given here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge. There’s also a scene where Jenna is telling Rory that “dad” is just a word without any action behind it and it was definitely an emotional conversation for me to read. We started off the book seeing everyone that we met in Icebreaker which was lovely, I always love seeing how people are doing throughout a series. If you ever see someone animatedly waving their hands in the air and talking about dragons, fated-lovers and magic, that’s probably Ahana.

Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. So to be vague (because spoilers) Russ gets into a little trouble in Icebreaker, something that is out of is control but he carries it with him regardless thanks in part to his home life. For help with these queries or to submit general questions, comments or feature requests, try Goodreads Help or use the Contact Us form. We only saw them for a short while though as we head to summer camp where we spend the majority of the book. But as the book progresses, there’s a wonderful transition that simply comes from spending time with the kind of people that are a balm to our soul.The book starts off with a bang—literally—and just continued to keep me on my toes and hooked from every page, right until the very end. It only takes one conversation to realize and be ashamed that they were the main characters in the miscommunication trope for them to rectify their mistake and continue on as friends. Both characters have flaws and both are broken and traumatized by their parents who’d failed them, but Rory and Russ end up finding solace in one another despite their imperfections. Don’t get me wrong, I love a cocky man who can own it, but gosh I’m a sucker for a guy who is so besotted by a woman that he has to work himself up to make a move.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop