Apollo Ultrasonic Füllstands-Sensor Standard Standard Betriebsspannung (Bereich): 150-250 V/AC 1S

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Apollo Ultrasonic Füllstands-Sensor Standard Standard Betriebsspannung (Bereich): 150-250 V/AC 1S

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Apollo transmitter uses high-quality FM signal because it is less prone to interference when compared to AM signal. Using FM, we avoid the need for external aerials to combat radio signal interference, so we have a clearer signal and more reliability.

The transmitter is powered by a long life lithium battery, which has a life expectancy of 5-7 years. Apollo Ultrasonic Display: I have soldered two wires onto the inputs to the bridge rectifier and on my PCB it reads 5.0 volts A/C. I think this needs to be about 8 volts A/C for the unit to work correctly.Q19. What if the oil in the tank is full to the very top, will this harm the Apollo transmitter and will I receive a correct reading? No, as you have not used any oil, the level of oil has remained constant thus the monitor has received the same reading. Upon using your oil again, the unit will update the Days to empty again. Note depending on your oil usage, this may take up to 1 week. Flow Meters Fuel Nozzles Fuel Filters Fuel Management Systems Diesel Hoses Gravity Hoses Hose Reels Fuel Treatment Isolation Valves

No, your transmitter will continue to work correctly. The transmitters are weatherproof and will remain fully operational. I'll plug it in and give the unit fifteen minutes to get the current oil level reading and then unplug it. Solar Hot Water Cylinders Kingspan Ultrasteel Plus Hot Water Cylinders Kingspan Ultrasteel Plus DIRECT UNVENTED Hot Water Cylinders Kingspan Ultrasteel Plus INDIRECT UNVENTED Hot Water Cylinders This gives me about 4 volts output from the 78L05A 5 volt regulator chip. It's a bit low but it's enough to work the unit.The receiver is equipped to give you a number of different readings based on the information it receives. Its primary function is to show the level of oil/liquid in the tank by way of bars on the screen. The more bars you see, the more oil you have in the tank. Each bar represents 1/10 th the height of your tank, e.g. if there are 5 bars showing, this would indicate your tank is half full. The bars will begin to recede as you gradually use the oil in the tank. 10 bars tell you that the tank is full and when the level reaches a low preset level in the tank an “Early Warning Nozzle” is shown. As the level drops further, the “Almost Empty” red light will flash on the screen. The windowed part of the tank is often the widest or has protruding ribs which slightly compensate for the windows. Having said that, the windows do reduce the accuracy of the volume calculation

Apollo Ultrasonic Smart Oil Tank Level Monitor is designed specifically for domestic oil heating installations. The transmitter monitors the level of heating oil remaining inside a home heating oil tank, together with fuel usage and consumption. I taped up the unit and then cut up an old USB cable and soldered it's GND and 5V wires to the two wires that I fed out of the unit. The float switch/sensor must be suspended vertically minimum 100mm above the base of the bund. Depending on the height of the tank any excess wire, the unit is supplied with a standard length, should be secured/tied off to allow the proper operation of the float switch/sensor.

Product Options

When the Apollo Smart has been unplugged and is plugged in again, it will start up in ‘Lrn’ mode. Simply press any key to exit.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop